Guests CAN post in some BibleStuff subforums now

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN POST HERE. Got suggestions re frankforums? Want me to create another forum, or pin a topic? Got a problem? PM me or put Problems or Suggestions in those Admin SUBforums. SUBforums are open, not on moderation.

Posts in main Admin forum go on immediate moderation: for spambots frequent this, the first-created frankforum. So I'll be the only one to see you post, here. If you want me to make your post VISIBLE, say so and I will.
Forum rules
GUESTS CAN POST in this forum WITHOUT JOINING. No one will see your post except me, so let me know if you want it made visible, in your post. That way you can message me in secret, if you want. The Problems and Suggestions subforums are for members only and not hidden.

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF. Substantive posts display maturity, even when being extremely critical.
brainout
Site Admin

Guests CAN post in some BibleStuff subforums now

Postby brainout » 26 Jun 2017, 09:07

Since over a year has passed and no robots have gotten past the three trick join questions, nor have robots posted, I'm slowly opening up all forums. Right now, only SOME of the BibleStuff subforums are open. The BibleStuff itself is open to guests.

Lemme know if you think a particular subforum should be opened to guests.

Membership has advantages like being able to edit your posts, make attachments, but I don't see the need to join to be able to post at all. Do you? Lemme know, this is your place as much as mine.
Anonynomenon

Re: Guests CAN post in some BibleStuff subforums now

Postby Anonynomenon » 27 Jun 2017, 16:17

My suggestion would be to open up the science forum too (if not open already), just in case someone more knowledgeable than us would like to chip in.
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
brainout
Site Admin

Re: Guests CAN post in some BibleStuff subforums now

Postby brainout » 27 Jun 2017, 18:35

Okay, will do.

Return to “Admin Stuff”