Frank Forum Changes (video)

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN POST HERE. Got suggestions re frankforums? Want me to create another forum, or pin a topic? Got a problem? PM me or put Problems or Suggestions in those Admin SUBforums. SUBforums are open, not on moderation.

Posts in main Admin forum go on immediate moderation: for spambots frequent this, the first-created frankforum. So I'll be the only one to see you post, here. If you want me to make your post VISIBLE, say so and I will.
Forum rules
GUESTS CAN POST in this forum WITHOUT JOINING. No one will see your post except me, so let me know if you want it made visible, in your post. That way you can message me in secret, if you want. The Problems and Suggestions subforums are for members only and not hidden.

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF. Substantive posts display maturity, even when being extremely critical.
brainout
Site Admin

Frank Forum Changes (video)

Postby brainout » 18 Sep 2015, 17:44

https://vimeo.com/139726719

By the way, you can post in any language you want, but I can't get the language packs for the Board, other than Brit English. Board version doesn't support the older language packs.

So if you're more comfortable posting in some other language, do it. We can all use Google translate, and many of us can read/write in more than one language. If you want to mix languages, do that too: we can look the words up, lol.

I want to add a lot of features which currently aren't available, like upvoting for folks who don't want to post but do want to register approval/like, etc. Breadcrumbs don't work on subsilver2, so I can't add that extension, and there are other things which if available, I'll be adding. If you have any ideas you especially want me to add, post them here or in the Suggestions subforum: if posted here, no one can see them but me unless you tell me to make the post visible.
brainout
Site Admin

Re: Frank Forum Changes (video)

Postby brainout » 07 Oct 2015, 05:21

FYI: the default forum is subsilver2. If you don't like it, will you tell me in PM or here? Thank you!