I'm now on twitter

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN POST HERE. Got suggestions re frankforums? Want me to create another forum, or pin a topic? Got a problem? PM me or put Problems or Suggestions in those Admin SUBforums. SUBforums are open, not on moderation.

Posts in main Admin forum go on immediate moderation: for spambots frequent this, the first-created frankforum. So I'll be the only one to see you post, here. If you want me to make your post VISIBLE, say so and I will.
Forum rules
GUESTS CAN POST in this forum WITHOUT JOINING. No one will see your post except me, so let me know if you want it made visible, in your post. That way you can message me in secret, if you want. The Problems and Suggestions subforums are for members only and not hidden.

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF. Substantive posts display maturity, even when being extremely critical.
brainout
Site Admin

I'm now on twitter

Postby brainout » 30 Jan 2016, 21:05

Handle is @brainouty . I went on twitter so I could comment against Donald Trump, who now reveals himself to be an enemy of veterans and doggone near everyone else.

Are you on twitter? Do you want to list your handle here? Your choice! I have to do it, so folks have a public way to reach me, but you don't have to!
hupostasis

Re: I'm now on twitter

Postby hupostasis » 02 Feb 2016, 03:52

Yeah the way he commented about John McCain showed his true colours. He has no right to make fun of the people who were in war while he was living off of his daddy's money-- which he uses as an alibi for qualifications. He LACKS the maturity to handle having all of that wealth, so he loses his brains.

He couldn't even get his marriages sorted out so went through woman after woman until finally marrying someone half his age (anyone who has sense will say there's a critical problem there). The worst part is that his marriages have always been primarily based around money. So money is always the issue in his life, and it's the only defense mechanism he has. Once you replace crucial problem solving with money and can't think in ANY OTHER WAY, you'll be stranded when money can't help you. So a president needs to be able to problem solve WITHOUT relying on money.

Also I can't stand how he dresses his hair.
Go to a barber and chop at least 70% of that off, Mr. Trump!
brainout
Site Admin

Re: I'm now on twitter

Postby brainout » 03 Feb 2016, 08:50

LOLOL