FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 25 Nov 2017, 09:16

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS can post here.
Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017, 00:30 

Hi everyone. I like coming to this board and reading what you all write. I was glad today to see so many new entries. :razz: I am glad to have found brainout on youtube but still have a long way to go on understanding Bible meter. It seems overwhelming at times. I try to spend a lot of time reading the Bible in the morning and listening to a message from my pastor later in the day and it gives me much to think on and chew on during the day.

He started a new series about the Kingdom recently and how we even now are to be preparing for that wonderful day when God's will will be done on earth as it is in heaven. :!:

My PT does not teach Bible meter, but he was ordained under someone ordained under Thieme and does refer to some of the stuff Thieme teaches. I like the Col's books and find a lot of inspiration from them.

Getting to my subject, one verse my PT frequently mentions frequently is I Tim. 1:5:

"Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith..."

When I look around Christian internet communities (not here) I see many battering one another and putting each other's pet doctrines down and just being downright nasty and rude. I wonder how much that detracts unbelievers away from believing in Christ.For Jesus said in Jn. 13:34-35:

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

I sometimes get caught up in prophecy stuff and will go and look at some of the things written about it but it seems I am always coming back to the one thing, just growing in grace and knowledge of my Lord and Savior. I want to know Him better and better so that I will not shrink away in shame when He appears.

It seems to me He could be coming back soon, but I could be wrong on that. I just don't see how we can continue on much longer on the track we are going on this planet. Things are way out of control and I am amazed that our country has not been totally destroyed.

Does it seem to you that Christians are being more hateful toward one another?

One last thing I wanted to mention. I found an old book from the 1910 era written by HA Ironside called Shipwrecked with Paul. I have not yet finished it, but he stated a premise that the church was represented in that voyage of Paul's at the end of Acts, and that Paul was sailing from Jerusalem (where Christianity was birthed) toward Rome (where it became paganized). If you believe that the 7 churches in Revelation are based on times of church history, it seems quite difficult to deny we are in the Church of Laodecia, which Christ said He would spew from His mouth. Sounds pretty much like a shipwreck to me.

Ironside referenced some work written by FWGrant in his Numerical Bible in the chapter on Acts. I just happened to have this old work and read it. Quite interesting.

Anyway, just wanted to share these thoughts with you all and see if you had any reaction to them. Even though I have not met you face to face, I appreciate your love for the Word of God and look forward to meeting you in heaven someday.

Eirene

Report this post

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017, 12:46 

The childish bickering between Christians is disappointing. There is rarely an opportunity to share knowledge with each other as everyone thinks their own denomination is 100% right.

Whether Christ is coming soon, or cataclysm, things will change. This degeneracy cannot continue indefinitely. I believe God will hit the reset button soon, and the judgment will fall primarily on apostate Christians. That seems to be expressed in the Matt 25 meter, which apparently is a timeline of the Church Age. As far as the Seven letters go, I have no doubt that they are metered. They could possibly be used to guage varying levels of positive volition in populations, but I doubt they are limited to a timeline...but no one really knows without metering them.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017, 15:32 
Site Admin

It's fine to debate doctrines. That's how we all learn. No one is 100% wrong or right. It's when the debate gets personal that we lose sight of God and His Word and Learning it. Not all debates are personal, so even if there is name-calling it might not be personal. But some are.

Re Ironside, I've some of his books, too. Just remember that teachers or authors are people, and don't get everything right. Ask God while you read. He'll point out the stuff that's not right, but some stuff still will be right, so He'll cause you to learn discernment between them. Same with Christians.

It's wrong to avoid debating, but until you feel comfortable doing it for the principles involved, maybe stay out. Or not, maybe get in so you can learn where you too get personal. We all make mistakes there.

PS No scholars or teachers know the Bible meter yet. I learned its existence in Ephesians, due to debating someone in Youtube, a guy named 1689Baptist. We argued for YEARS (he's quasi-Calvinist). I owe him bigtime for arguing with me. But that doesn't make what he got wrong, right (and vice versa, I'm wrong on a lot of things). The wrong is separate from him (me) personally. See the difference?

So God used the arguing to show me yes the meter is in the NT, and in the very chapter Thieme spent the most time teaching (7 years). So see: debating is used by God, too.

The goal is to be able to divorce saying an idea/doctrine is wrong, and explain WHY (without the why you can't get your own ideas right); divorce, saying the person espousing those ideas is bad. We have a lot of expressions saying someone is wrong or bad that don't have to mean personal, just the idea, so it gets dicey to decide if you or someone else is getting personal if those expressions are used.

WE ARE ALL WRONG on something.

Report this post

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2017, 16:41 
Site Admin

eirene wrote:
Hi everyone. I like coming to this board and reading what you all write. I was glad today to see so many new entries. :razz: I am glad to have found brainout on youtube but still have a long way to go on understanding Bible meter. It seems overwhelming at times. I try to spend a lot of time reading the Bible in the morning and listening to a message from my pastor later in the day and it gives me much to think on and chew on during the day.

He started a new series about the Kingdom recently and how we even now are to be preparing for that wonderful day when God's will will be done on earth as it is in heaven. :!:

My PT does not teach Bible meter, but he was ordained under someone ordained under Thieme and does refer to some of the stuff Thieme teaches. I like the Col's books and find a lot of inspiration from them.

Getting to my subject, one verse my PT frequently mentions frequently is I Tim. 1:5:

"Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith..."

Eirene

Just so you know, you're part of what heals America. Cuz you're in God's System. That makes you and your family one of the most important groups in the whole world. God bless your pastor, and y'all are in my prayers DAILY.

PS Thieme and probably your pastor will call the foregoing sentences by terms like 'the pivot' and 'Blessing by Association'. Bible uses the term 'salt of the earth'. Only a LITTLE BIT of salt is needed to preserve something from decay. THAT IS YOU.

Report this post

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2017, 00:22 

Hey all,
Thank you for your responses. I appreciate the prayers, really do. And I like being here with you all. :)

I am not trying to be argumentative, but am wondering about some of the posts about Trump. As the leader of our nation, whether legit or not, should not we follow Paul's words about not speaking evil of a ruler of the people? Even if he is part of the Revived Roman Empire, aren't we to pray for him as it says in Titus? Re: "kings and all those in authority..."
I was on a different Christian board once and someone put a pic of Obama looking like a jungle native and making fun of him. I said the same thing there and they deleted my post. I could not understand why. I stopped posting there eventually.
One interesting thing my pastor said about the word "perilous" for perilous times coming in II Tim. 3:1. He said the word meant a time of "an open gaping pit, and many would fall into it." If that does not describe the times we are living in, I don't know what does.

Grace and Peace,
Eirene

Report this post

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2017, 05:21 
Site Admin

Christians are to warn as much as console. Respect for authority means you stand up for what is right and point out what is wrong. To criticise someone is not to put up a picture of them as a monkey. Try reading Ezekiel, cuz he had the same concerns, albeit also due to his youth. Read also Jeremiah.

God does a lot of ridiculing, and then blames us when we let evil slide. This, you know. So black and white thinking, is not Christianity. Yeah, you pray for your leaders, but you don't gloss over what they do wrong, either. Would you do that to your kids? No, cuz then they don't learn. Would you do that to your friend? No, cuz then they get hurt and you didn't warn, prior? See: love isn't gushy.

The problem specifically with Trump is, BIBLE WARNS AGAINST HIM. So should we be silent? Nice? Jeremiah wasn't. Ezekiel wasn't. So ask God about that.

Compare with what Christians are saying about Trump. There is an anti-Christian organization which simply retweets what Christians say: rightwingwatch.org. Here's their twitter feed: https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch . You will be shocked at what CHRISTIANS say about DT, and then you'll understand why Ezekiel and Jeremiah are so relevant, especially Jeremiah 28.

People are judging Christianity for what pro-Trumpers say. So if we stay silent, then what are we doing? We would be complicit. Not good.

It really depends on motive. That, can be a dicey thing to interpret in self and others. But if you use 1Jn1:9, the more you practice, the more you'll know.

Report this post

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2017, 15:19 

I know that many Christians are thinking he is the greatest thing and I don't think that. I am interested in what you said that the Bible warns against him. If you would be so kind, could you show me how you found that? I am genuinely interested.
What about in Daniel where it says God raises up kings and puts down others? Genuinely want to know. Thank you. :)

Report this post

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2017, 20:26 
Site Admin

Anonynomenon's Matthew 24 meter thread. Been making videos on it since 2/16.
Sorry it's in Greek, but if you just listen a bit using 1Jn1:9, God will speed your learning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxH4Su ... 4fmi3Xs3Yf

90 more videos after that prove why the interp in that video is valid and how you can prove it right in the Bible text itself. It's more about the Christians backing Trump.

Aside from that, when someone blasphemes the Holy Spirit, that's one big clue God's against that person.
DT reverses Bible, replaces the Holy Spirit with himself here, you can see him do it live, compare to 2Cor3 in Bible (again use 1Jn1:9 when viewing):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EIgHsGZAmk

Plus just about anything he says on any day, is exactly against Christ. He lies, he cheats, he's taking money from the US government as I type for his own gain, he's long been cozy with Russia (since 1987). Anyone actually researching this guy would know that. I collected the main categories of evidence (real evidence, not someone's claims) in #TrumpLie as I was finding it. The pity is, Trump voters won't do their homework, just as they won't learn and live on Bible. And just as Christ predicted in Matt25:11, they deify Trump instead.

Now, that's a lot of stuff to go through, so maybe instead use 1Jn1:9 and ask God to show you the proof. He knows what your soul needs to see first. That way you know for yourself, in your way, and faster.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2017, 13:30 

eirene wrote:
When I look around Christian internet communities (not here) I see many battering one another and putting each other's pet doctrines down and just being downright nasty and rude. I wonder how much that detracts unbelievers away from believing in Christ.For Jesus said in Jn. 13:34-35:
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

The biggest problem that Christians have is carnality:
Quote:
Luke 15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

Either caused by not knowing 1 John 1:9, or having 'heard it' at some point but just never doing it. Or even worse, getting tripped up by something like the elder prodigal son and going into perpetual carnality which will lead to scar tissue on your soul's frontal lobe.

Going back:
Quote:
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Unfortunately I still haven't found my BibleWorks, so I don't know what class condition ἐάν is there, but I have a GOOD FEELING it'll be third class. IF (third class) you love one another--maybe you will, and maybe you won't.

If as a Christian you're so far off that you're not even doing 1 John 1:9 or know about it, you're not even going to have the capacity to know doctrine, let alone have Christ's thinking so that 'all men' will know you're a Christian. In fact, due to the high rates of carnality, it effectively inverts John 13:35 to something like... "all men shall know you are carnal as a believer"--since you exhibit patterns and misery that are so extreme, an unbeliever cannot accomplish such feats. On the "plus side" the unbeliever may recognize something so horrible in the carnal unbeliever that they may have second thoughts that there's more at play than what meets the eye...

So not all Christians are going to follow through with 1 John 1:9 to get to a point of capacity for doctrine at John 13:34-35. Therefore being a believer never guarantees John 13:35. It's fascinating to see that hardly anyone does 1 John 1:9, even after you keep repeating it. This is a known phenomenon and the biggest problem of Phase 2 which is the believer in time learning Bible Doctrine.

Then let's say you have someone who refills themselves to death, they'll run into the next problem if they don't do faith-rest because they'll never be in any of the Wills of God nor will they be inclined to learn doctrine. You can't learn doctrine without faith-rest (Genesis 2:3).

eirene wrote:
It seems to me He could be coming back soon, but I could be wrong on that. I just don't see how we can continue on much longer on the track we are going on this planet. Things are way out of control and I am amazed that our country has not been totally destroyed.

At the present moment it would do no service to God (and as result us ourselves) if He pulled the plug:
Quote:
Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

It's easy to be distracted by world events and think things have been worse than ever before--but some of the worst periods of history have been the Exodus generation and the Dark Ages. It's surprising time even continued past that.

Right now there's a lot of doctrine being resuscitated / and if I see it right, there may be a lot of 490 believers condensed in this period in a single chunk; God's planning for something rather huge. Which is impressive because you typically only ever have one for every 490. With the advent of computers and globalization, all of this has become almost effortless. So there's no better time to raise up some super-believers.

But what I'm wondering is... "why now", and "what does it mean for the future". Once everything is resuscitated and in the open ready to be deployed to the appropriate recipients it will be the most unique point in the Church Age dispensation.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2017, 22:31 
Site Admin

Well, it looks like your generation will be part of an upcoming golden age which will last nearly 600 years. I started but didn't finish the videos on that hypothesis, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3Tjtp ... f&index=51

That's part of the Anonynomenon Matt24 series. We've vetted it so far to be reasonably confident with the interp through 2017, but I still don't understand why Luke 21's meter ties function as they do. The other three (Ephesians 1, Mark 13, Rev17) fit really well, are earlier/later on in the same playlist.

a) the fighting is essentially good, if you use it for the right reasons (training, warning, exhorting, consoling).
b) Fighting will continue for both right and wrong reasons, will intensify through 2062 so God cleans house of the apostates and anti-semites; after that, 2/3 of Christians will be growing a lot, and 1/3 will be truly nasty.

Report this post