FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 16:18

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Dump Cruz
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2015, 14:47 
Site Admin

I just found this post in a Breitbart article. It has links to stuff on Cruz' dad, whose church affiliate in the video, is less than 30 miles from me.

MEGACHURCH mentality. OMG. :band: :drummer: :bouncemirror: :campfire:

You gotta see this (from the first link above, especially at 4 minutes and following):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

Oh, and the church (related to his dad, as you'll see) -- advocates DOMINION THEOLOGY? That we must be a CHRISTIAN NATION wholly active in politics, etc. to bring back Christ? Seriously? Could you hate God more than this, the same One who said, "My Kingdom is NOT of this world"?

See, that's what Paul warned about in his satirization of future Church history (meter playing on the text), in Ephesians 1:3-14. 1:9 is satire on the future Severan mothers, when Origen would be trying to convert them to politicize Church (217 AD =syllable ending clause in Paul). Under Constantine (syllable=year 308AD et seq in Eph 1:12), that would happen. NEW ROME thus satirized in Rev 17, politicized Christianity; even Constantine's death is burlesqued as NOT QUITE proelpikotas (Constantine died on Pentecost 337, lol so at 'proel').

It's no mistake that Cruz' movement calls itself the Seven mountains. Satan knows that satire of Paul and John, so makes Cruz anti-Christ proof, rather obvious. Christians who hate Bible but love politics, of course don't know.

Here's another video where the dad talks; all the related videos in the sidebar on the Youtube Watch page, are important as well. And here's yet another, much longer video. Next, this one is marginally shorter, here. That last one is a doozie; within 30 minutes you realize that this PASTOR has gone wayyyyy off his proper role.

Frankly, it's understandable. My own pastor had the same problem during the 1960's, but he spiritually grew out of it by the 1980's. Ted's dad, didn't.

Seriously: anti-semitism rots the brain, and Dominion theology is nothing, if not anti-semitic, structurally. Just like Calvinists and Catholics and most others who pooh-pooh pre-Trib Rapture! Ice tries to make it sound nicer, here. I wholly disagree. Replacement theology, reconstructionism, and ESPECIALLY Dominion theology is structurally anti-semitic. Period. God would hate these creeds, as they all spit on His JEWISH Son!

We don't need more cursing on the US. DO NOT elect this trollop; he's WORSE than Hillary. Much as I've complained about Donald Trump, the one thing he's never done, is spit on Scripture.

I didn't know that, when posting two videos strictly on the guy's ignorance of Exodus 21:22 and on his dippy tax plan and website, here.

So this thread is about Cruz, feel free to call me names, it's FRANKFORUM.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Dump Cruz
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2016, 17:23 
Site Admin

MSNBC video catching the dad lying about Obama. I thought I posted this video before, but now I can't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFKMBFkbnTM

Report this post

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2016, 20:37 
Site Admin

Videos showing that Cruz is part of a theocracy push by his dad, https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... z+anointed

Report this post

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2016, 21:04 

I think Cruz is more dangerous than Clinton, Trump, and Sanders combined. If Cruz were to follow through with the "7 mountains mandate" (theocratic take over of business, government, media, arts and entertainment, education, the family and religion), then USA is headed for an internal persecution of non-christians and non-dominionist Christians alike. On top of that, our war in the ME would become a Crusade.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2016, 04:09 
Site Admin

Yeah, sans doute. Evil1 or Evil2. So we gotta be in 2Pet3:18 more.

Report this post