FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 15:00

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Pro/Con Trump
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2016, 08:26 
Site Admin

Tangential to this thread started by guest viewtopic.php?f=17&t=452&p=1768#p1768

... There is so much material on this guy, I thought I'd start a separate thread

Here's his announcement running for office:

Part I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAqfwy9IHoY

Part II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FUPQrDmeXQ

Those two parts alone are enough for me to say no, but actually I didn't hear them until today. I've heard him in the debates, and read articles mostly in Breitbart on the guy.

Now I know y'all like this guy, hence this thread. Have at it. There are a lot of Youtube videos pro and con, which you might want to post.

Report this post

Post subject: Con Trump
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 03:33 
Site Admin

My Dump Trump videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECjEIAM ... V&index=14

So now I don't have to make posts why I'm not voting for him. Anyone but Hillary or the Dems, and anyone but Cruz, but Trump is next-worst, so far as I can tell. Obviously if you think I'm wrong, I'd love to hear a substantive refutation other than rah-rahhing his brash directness. I don't wholly fault him on his directness. I don't think he has what it takes to be President. Frankly, all the other candidates fall short too, with only Jeb Bush remaining and I'm not 100% sure of him, either.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Pro/Con Trump
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2016, 04:26 

You will have no one to vote for... That is..

unless someone assassinates Trump.

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2016, 04:41 
Site Admin

Well, given the way he talked down to and insulted the Jews in that video linked at the very top of this thread (first link, before the embedded videos) -- he may well BE assassinated.

Honestly you ask him a question about something substantive, and in 30 seconds he turns it into something about himself. I bet the market value of his holdings will drop 50%, he's so good at alienating everyone.

What alienates me, is his horrible treatment of the Jews and especially the substantive terms of his policies. He would replace Obamacare with a FAR WORSE one-payer system; he would sleep with Putin; he had zero sense of economics, and his build-a-wall plan is insane.

Now, the issues he considers important ARE important; some of his ideas have merit (like duh, yes we should prohibit Muslims from entering this country absent full prior vetting); but his 'solutions' to them are BONKERS.

So who else remains? Well, I've got a tentative answer. But that person is too honorable for people to like. We are a nation of non-thinkers now. They want someone like Judge Judy. We need a professional, but the professionals, are booed offstage.

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2016, 19:45 

Quote:
Well, given the way he talked down to and insulted the Jews in that video linked at the very top of this thread (first link, before the embedded videos) -- he may well BE assassinated.

From where I come from.. That's normal talk. These are tough minded people. Its New York City-speak. Donald was speaking to them on their level. Some probably chuckled more than got angry. And, he may have won a few over because of his honesty with them. He was being straightforward and honest. Just like the way that made some want to punch the Colonel in the nose. Two different approaches. Both tough minded men.

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2016, 19:55 
Site Admin

Yeah, well the AUDIENCE didn't think it was normal talk. The applause was tepid or polite. DT was rude and disgusting, and they were not amused.

Brash talk has a place. But spitting on your audience is not good.

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2016, 20:37 

Well then? They can go find a friendly church down the street if they do not want to vote for him.

He is not a baby kisser. He is a job done-right man. You seem repelled by that. Many -many- LOVE IT! Its about time! We are going under, and what you want is a nice persona? We need a lion leading the deer, not a deer leading the lions.

He was not spitting at the audience. They are a tough minded crowd. They read him loud and clear. Some of the wives might get offended, but not the men. They understood perfectly well. They must choose between selfish gain, or losing all they have gained the old way. Its on the line with Donald. He negotiated. Its on the line.

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2016, 21:18 
Site Admin

INSULTING JEWS has nothing to do with not being a baby kisser, and in fact Baba Wawa showed him kissing babies, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiaNUoiB14 .

He is spitting on the Jewish audience. THREE TIMES HE WAS ASKED SPECIFIC POSITION QUESTIONS ON ISRAEL and three times he turned the question into something about himself. He kept on talking about HIMSELF rather than the issues, crowing about how HE didn't want their money because they couldn't buy him -- an anti-semitic ASSumption that if JEWS wanted to contribute, JEWS would want to control him! -- then crowing how he was the best thing ever to happen to Israel, how great HE HE HE HE was.. with no substance to back up his claims.

A girl faced with a braggadocio like that in a bar knows immediately to find an excuse to leave. All he wants is to get into her pants, and he'll say anything to 'win'. Winning is the only morality to such a jerk (see him say that himself at about 3:30 in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5vTmR7zrU )

So too, the audience, who didn't swamp and cheer him like his own STAGED SUPPORTERS when he announced his candidacy (videos at the top of this thread).

The man is utterly detestable, and totally incompetent for the office of POTUS. Only Ted Cruz, Hillary and Obama and the demorats are worse.

EDIT: here's a post in Breitbart by someone listing the history of Trump's support. And here's another post he made (he provides source for citation, so you can check up on him).

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 00:06 

Trump said it himself, he is willing to compromise to win, and he wants to negotiate a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine. If Trump had any respect for sovereignty, he wouldn't even joke about rubber-necking into Israel's affairs.

So this tells me that if Trump were to be given power, he would easily be bought out by the Saudis just like the presidents before him.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Last edited by Anonynomenon on 07 Jan 2016, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 00:52 
Site Admin

Yeah, I remember that. For me the Middle East policy is the deal breaker, the litmus. Who has the best pro-Israel policy? If it were Trump, I'd be all in. Frankly, all of the candidates are cagey, and I'm left thinking that they would all desert Israel in a heartbeat. If that happens, the US will not survive, just as Thieme predicted back in 1997 when he was travelling all over the country still, predicting the year ahead: I heard him say in Grand Haven that the US might only have 40 years absent enough Jeshurun, since there was no longer a pivot.

He didn't know the meter. 1997+40=2037, seven years after the second 1000-year qualifying period, row 329 in the GeneYrs.xls worksheet.

Last night Frontline had a piece titled 'Netanyahu at War', and I wholly agree with Bibi's vision. Seriously. (I don't know if you can get that video to play. I cannot get it to play except in IE 11, but I saw it on Comcast KUHTD channel 608 last night.)

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 01:52 

Well, Israel is preparing for the imminent implosion of the Palestinian government; so it would be interesting to see how Israel would handle such a situation, and how the ME would react. America might face the Israel test sooner than we think.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-gir ... se-report/

The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 04:17 
Site Admin

Yeah, am watching that now; coupled with the upset between the two power brokers among the Arabs, Saudi and Iran firing at each other, actually now warring in Yemen (and Oman?) -- seems so much like WWIII started last July, on the centary of WWI. Alliances caused WWI to occur. Seems a lot like the same thing, now.

Trump's remarks are not reassuring: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/ ... far-id-go/

Report this post

Post subject: Re: WWIII
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 04:30 

I'd say Russia and NATO unofficially declared WWIII on March 20th, 2015, when they were sizing each other up with nukes during those "war games". That's also when Yemen took a turn for the worst. Since then, things have been slowly escalating in a fairly predictable fashion.

What I also find disturbing is Trump's willingness to compromise with Putin.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 06:00 
Site Admin

That's also the day Bibi went to the US and spoke to Congress against the Iran deal, and it was also the beginning of the Jewish Sacred year (vernal equinox). Given your interest in the timing, thought you'd find that interesting.

So whoever we elect will be the President presiding over WWIII. It will be slow burning. I gotta get with it and obey God better.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 06:57 

Yeah, I forgot about Bibi's address to congress. Looking back, it all ties together seamlessly. Notice how NATO and Russia had 5 days of war games with tension building exponentially each day; then on the evening of March 20th, going into the morning of March 21st, NATO and Russia pack up their bags and leave. That must have been one hell of a New Year's eve party, lol.

I watch the Feast days (and related days) like a hawk. There's always some crisis exploding like clock work. For example, the Iran framework started 40 days after Jesus' birthday, and finally came to fruition on the anniversary of His death. Now we just passed the "Turkish" Chanukah of 2015. Eight days of tension between Turkey, NATO nations and Russia, so I'll be watching Jan 19th for some activity.

I don't know if we'll make it to elections before WWIII, and the thought of world war under Obama is a sad possibility. We've been in the slow burn since the Arab Spring, and its been heating very quickly as of late. When war is officially declared, I think it will be a very short fight. Not like the proxies we've been waging lately.

Ever since our Outer Darkness discussion, I've been trying to cram Doctrine like crazy. I get the feeling that America's remaining time is very very short, and feel the need to make up for lost time. I only say this because I think its a possibility the we should all be thinking about. How much time do we have before facing our (next) momentum tests? Will we be prepared for them? Those thoughts have really eclipsed the election drama for me lately.

I really hope I'm wrong, cuz I could use more time to prepare. Reality really has a way of sneaking up on you when you're not watching.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 07:58 
Site Admin

Yeah, the Outer Darkness thread which hupostasis started and you and he covered so much, has affected me much. Am still thinking of it; it's at the back of my mind in the God Deeds audios, now; very real and soon; not dread so much as vividness.

As for whether WWIII starts under Obama, wouldn't surprise me if he encourages that just so Hillary gets elected, idea of continuity. But it's not likely to occur that quickly, as frankly everyone wants to wait to see who will be in Washington, before choosing sides. On the other hand, for him to be the agent of war he'd want to avoid. But in any event, the sides haven't lined up yet and I doubt they will before the next election finishes, if even then.

Here's the extra Frontline material on the 3/20 speech and its meaning, aftermath, etc. I just finished watching the Frontline piece again, but the extra material affords some real insights into the bias of the various participants. Scroll down to 'The Latest' when you click on the link (crazy web design, as is true for all liberal sites):

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 08:25 

Anonynomenon wrote:
I watch the Feast days (and related days) like a hawk. There's always some crisis exploding like clock work. For example, the Iran framework started 40 days after Jesus' birthday, and finally came to fruition on the anniversary of His death. Now we just passed the "Turkish" Chanukah of 2015. Eight days of tension between Turkey, NATO nations and Russia, so I'll be watching Jan 19th for some activity.

Jesus was not born December 25th. That was a holiday decreed by the RCC as a means to replace a pagan high holy day. When Jesus was born there were shepherds out in the open fields at night. And, Rome would have not mandated a national census during a time of year that was not conducive for much travel. That could never have taken place in the freezing winter time.

The holiday was invented as a means to evangelize others and to draw them away from the common pagan holiday practice. We can only know that Jesus was born at a time of year when the weather was warm enough for shepherds to be watching their flocks at night.

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 15:29 

@Genez

Not December 25th, but December 10th/11th.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2016, 22:59 
Site Admin

Christ's Birthday is Chanukah is 25 Chislev, Haggai 2 'from now on' meaning after 24 Chislev in the passage. 357 years later is Chanukah.

If the Jews didn't intercalate, then in year 1 it would be 4 days fast, so equals 21. If 3 years not intercalated, then 25-12 = 13. On a solar year of 30 days but 35 days for Elul (shown here: https://vimeo.com/brainout/patu32 ), then not fast in any year, and opposite Pentecost. So about our December 15. But Pope Gregory cut 10 days from our calendar, so voila, December 25.

Roman Saturnalia was held on the 15th or 17th of December and lasted a week. Paul jokes about Christ being born then in Galatians 4:4, as 'Chronos' is the Greek name for the Roman god Saturn.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Saturnalia
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2016, 02:36 

@Brainout

Quote:
Gal 4:4But when the fullness of the time (χρόνου) came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law

I see Paul's joke differently. If the Vernal Equinox heads the year (as Abib was declared the first month in Exodus), then Christ would have been born around Dec 10th and His circumcision under the Law would have landed on the Saturnalia.

Born under the Law, therefore circumcised under the Law.

At least thats how the recent historical trends have played out, especially the Iran deal.

Report this post

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2016, 06:38 
Site Admin

December was the end of the Roman Year under Caesar. They changed the calendar. It used to end in March (vernal equinox beginning the year), but under Caesar this changed.

December is 9th month on the Jewish sacred, and 6th month on the civil Jewish calendar, http://www.brainout.net/HebCal.htm . That htm has 2Chron24 Hebrew names=meanings of each month and yeah something of what you're saying does apply to Chislev, go look it up :)

Report this post

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2016, 15:37 
Site Admin

Well, in my not-statistically-significant poll of people I know in real life, the consensus seems to be 'anyone but Hillary', and that even though they don't like Trump (not because he's outrageous, but because he knows nothing), they will vote for him, to avoid Hillary. I agree with them. I just wish I knew who his running mate would be. I wish it were Newtie or Rudy Giulani or especially Jeb. I'd even go for Sam Nunn, who's a conservative democrat and an ardent hawk.

Report this post

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2016, 16:46 
Site Admin

Here's an interesting 12/10/14 interview with Jesse Ventura and DT.

Another favorable (pro-Trump) video, this time with Alex Jones on 12/2/15, is here.

Rather's 12/09/15 assessment of Trump (bully pulpit vs. BS pulpit and why GOP is tippytoeing): http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/12/0 ... tem/207397

Report this post

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 03:07 

Here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKi5YeNtRI

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2016, 01:37 
Site Admin

WashingtonPost article on Trump, survey of world news reactions to his candidacy: click here.

Another left-wing publication, but again just quoting Trump so it's not spin, showing how Trump's ego causes him to lie about his erstwhile desire for a Cruz VP, here.

I'm not sure how to respond to this. I can't stand the guy, as y'all know, but America is the country everyone loves to hate anyway, and Trump's egregiousness -- half-Teddy Roosevelt, half Ross Perot, half Andrew Jackson and yeah that's 150% -- his egregiousness might be a good thing. Or, the worst mistake we the voters can make to elect.

For lookie here, a classic Trump reaction,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDN45TFM5ws

Trump's latest rally, 1/7/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdfQ8nBgNp4

We are in WWIII. So who should be its president. I don't want this guy, but then again (and my clients believe this too), his over-the-top style might just 'shake up' (their words) in a useful way.

Shutting up now... :diespam:

Report this post

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2016, 08:07 
Site Admin

This comment below by 'rincon Arias' is in the video here:

rincon Arias wrote:
You are correct!!!! he wanted the money from the big billionaires and they wouldnt offer it to him to run so now he is running with the BS that he is self campaigning BY CHOICE... he courted the big guys and they turned him down AND the day he announced his candidacy, coming down the escalator @ trump tower (which BTW his fans dont realize he doesnt own trump tower, he has like a couple offices and a restaurant) anywhoo, he paid actors in NYC to attend the event - $50 cash there were actors from an agency and they were paid $50 cash to be present and wearing a trump t shirt and in that speech he says he looks out int the crowd of 80 people and says "look at the thousands of you here today"...he cant get friggin endorsed by anyone.. he is self campaigning because they wouldnt give him money and now he is stuck because he ran his big fat mouth. Last week I believe it was in Iowa a rally, he polls the audience, it was very telling, (I see thru Trump unlike his low info fans) he gauges the crowd and says"who thinks I should take money from PAC's or big donors, just a show of hands because you know you never know" had they raised their hands to say YES, he would have been elated.. he is so FOS and the fact that he has NO policies is disgusting! he changes his position on policies more than he changes the position of his comb over!

I asked him to furnish source text proof and gave him this link so he can come here and reply.

EDIT, 03/03/16, Here's an article I found http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/06/ ... ouncement/

Report this post

Post subject: Spoofing Trump
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2016, 11:57 
Site Admin

You've just GOT to see this Stephen Colbert video spoof, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOrgQioo5A

But this one is by Johnny Depp playing Trump as if 'discovered' movie version of Art of the Deal, introduced by Ron Howard, 50 mins long.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ad38087bac/donald-trump-art-of-the-deal-movie?_cc=__d___&_ccid=false

And this one is farther off topic, but the manipulation of the moving lips is so good, you'll want to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU

Last edited by brainout on 11 Feb 2016, 07:14, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2016, 06:05 
Site Admin

Trump lies again, this time about Bible:

Clip from the debate where he waves his Bible (proving he only uses it to get votes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPYOc6Szh7M

Here, he's caught red-handed not even knowing what's in it, just after the debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qbt0LHmvE

Bill Maher did a cute spoof on Trump lying about his allegiance to Bible, and on the GOP, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6faVpGlXtg

Then there's Stephen Crowder's two part spoof, Trump Talks: the Bible

Part I, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEeLmtIvzT0

Part II, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH2vIGu6ZxI

Now, look how arrogant he is in his comments at Liberty U back last September, http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... s-liberty/

TRUMP will protect. Not God. Trump wins. Not God. Is it possible to be more like Herod in Acts 12, than this? Here's just that segment of the speech (read all of 2Cor3 first, to see what GOD meant): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EIgHsGZAmk

So...

LATEST LIE to the dummies at Liberty university, here was my comment to that article, click here.

Another article on the same Liberty U event, my other comment here (but as usual just skip my comment and read the article if you want).

Videos of Trump talking at Liberty U: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... university

If you didn't know, Falwell founded Liberty U, and Falwell is a leader in the same vile Dominionist movement Cruz and his dad belong to. Orientation pieces here and here. Replacement theology, Christian Reconstructionism (Rushdoony), are all tied up in this, so in this the stinking Catholic idea of dominating the world, now has a very large and very disgusting, number of Protestant sects. Actually, Calvin dreamed that Rev 17 was the RCC and his group would beat it (cutting out the Jews, of course).

Lack of 1John1:9 is fatal.

The comments are on how it's interesting about that, GOD now directly exposes Trump as a liar. For the passage from which he's quoting, is about PEDDLING BIBLE rather than learning and living on it. Clearly Trump didn't know the context of the 2 Cor3:17 verse he's quoting (to pay Liberty University a compliment that they are filled with the Spirit, which of course they are NOT, or he'd not be allowed to speak there) -- is exactly the opposite of his claim, that somehow Christianity needs HIS support.

And here you see a quote (which I think is in the Citizen Trump video) about how Trump doesn't sin! Thus demonstrating 1John1:8, 10 in operation!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2499637

Again, lack of 1John1:9 is fatal. Notice how Trump is so unfamiliar with Bible but uses another CATHOLIC interpretation (like he did about Communion), thinking you have to ASK God for forgiveness, so he likely doesn't know 1John1:9, which is about NAMING your sin to God, not asking for forgiveness!

What a jerk. I was doubtful back in November, turned against him in December, and now realize he's being advertised by GOD as a huckster, via this very passage which after all Trump or one of his minions, created for the occasion!

So here's the future of Trump:

Hrumpty Trumpty sat on a WALL.
Hrumpty Trumpty had a big FALL.
All his kids' horses and all his kids' men,
Couldn't put Trumpty together again!

Report this post

Post subject: Trump Re Hillary
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2016, 11:00 
Site Admin

These two interview clips are dated, but important. The import is to see how faithless he is toward people he calls his friends. So how faithful will he be to the voters? Don't count on it. Whatever it takes to WIN, he'll do. After that, well .. you're yesterday's news.

Trump on Hillary good for Sec'y State: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo

He's doing the same thing right now with the other GOP candidates and with anyone who calls him out. Twice in my hearing, he offered the VP to Cruz, and back the first time I heard him do that in December debate, Cruz didn't shie away from the idea. But on January 14 Cruz rebuffed it: I'd bet, due to some unknown quid pro quo to get Trump out; Cruz is likely out of the race due to the birther issue anyway, and is young enough to run later. In any case, the rebuff earns Cruz a really nasty set of tweets and speeches by vile Trump. So this guy is only nice to you so long as he can get something from you; and is very susceptible to flattery, and hypersensitive to criticism, like the petulant child he is.

Be nice to him, he calls you great. Be nasty to him or criticize him, he calls you names. So this is not a guy who operates on any principles, so he cannot be counted on to be loyal to our standards as a nation.

Report this post

Post subject: Trump's POLICY of lying
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2016, 18:57 
Site Admin

Comment here quoting Art of the Deal, page 43, by someone named 'Guest' in that article (not 'our' Guest here in frankforum):

Guest wrote:
"...you have to convince the other guy it's in his interest to make the deal...When the board of [a large company] was considering whether to enter into a partnership with me in Atlantic City, they were attracted to my site because they believed my construction was farther along than that of any other potential partner. IN REALITY, I WASN'T THAT FAR ALONG, BUT I DID EVERYTHING I COULD, SHORT OF GOING TO WORK AT THE SITE MYSELF, TO ASSURE THEM THAT MY CASINO WAS PRACTICALLY FINISHED. MY LEVERAGE CAME FROM CONFIRMING AN IMPRESSION THEY WERE ALREADY PREDISPOSED TO BELIEVE."

Chris Matthews did a bio on Trump called 'Citizen Trump' (play on Citizen Kane), which you can at least see partly in Youtube. In it, Trump also confesses to doing the same thing, and the episode shows the tractors in Atlantic city (real or substituted) to illustrate his admission, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_u-PcNbAlk

Report this post

Post subject: Mr. MeglomaniaTrump
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2016, 22:59 
Site Admin

If you can stomach it, here's nearly an hour of disgusting Trump's self-praise. About 1% of his meandering speech is about something else, like some of the issues -- which he never ever explains, only promises HE IS RICH AND THEREFORE GOOD SO HE SHOULD GET YOUR VOTE. Really disgusting guy. And he's fixated on Jeb, can't stop bringing Jeb up. Hint hint. Video is misnamed, for Trump only mentions Bible and Israel to get cheers, prove totally inept at both. Just says a little 'I love Israel' at 45:30 or so, and then says he'll impose a 35% tariff on cars Ford made in Mexico, immediately afterwards. What sicko IS this! That's OBAMA type talk! Geezz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeSOI6MAjNA

Only a carnal believer can vote for this guy, sorry.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2016, 00:00 
Site Admin

Notice the title of this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3KPUkXNBck . The guy posting it thinks that at 32:40, Trump claims to support Israel. Really? The putz only says something in passing, has to be corrected, and then goes on to blither away on whatever.

Hosea 4:6 on parade.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2016, 00:08 
Site Admin

At about 1:12ff in this video, notice how Trump BLAMES ISRAEL for no peace settlement just like Obama does, yet pretends for all the seconds prior, that he won't say who's to blame. BTARD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGiOHG_kEU

Only anti-semites will vote for this jerk. I'm sure he has no idea that he's hurting Israel. He's too dumb to live. Basta. God will deal with this.

Report this post

Post subject: Trump praises De Blasio?
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2016, 12:22 
Site Admin

Article, click here.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2016, 13:27 
Site Admin

Actually, this 8/19/15 video has a lot of interesting stuff in it (Trump entered the GOP race only two weeks after Jeb announced, which cannot be coincidental):

* Trump under fire by the audience, something you don't often see in the news;
* Trump ADVOCATING IMMIGRATION, a fact which often is left out (he wants immigration, but wants it legal, so then the alleged anti-immigration stance everyone praises isn't accurate);
* Trump obessessing with Bush. That is frequent, in his Town Meeting; so much, that Chris Matthews wonders why it happens, and at about 32 minutes into the video, the question is discussed with the panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSRiJ3Dpz8Y

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016, 10:12 
Site Admin

Trump is impressed with his voters' loyalty, going so far as to say he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and not lose votes, here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-t ... d=36474145

What sane person would brag about that? Why wouldn't he chide anyone who is too loyal? Makes you think of Acts 12 with Herod.

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016, 22:09 

I guess Trump is one of God's way of testing our nation: Cult of Personality test. Do we trust in the Psychotic Megalomaniacs to deliver us, or do we trust in God?

Trump is not alone in his category. He's just the loudest.

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2016, 03:24 
Site Admin

Link here in the Des Moines register.

Report this post

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2016, 07:20 
Site Admin

Pouty, Petulant Trump on O'Reilly Factor, here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/472536582000 ... show-clips

Report this post

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2016, 21:06 
Site Admin

the American Spectator article: http://spectator.org/articles/65335/grow

Trump Foundation tax returns, proving inter alia that he is not contributing to veterans (returns from 2014 back to 2007):

https://www.citizenaudit.org/133404773/ That link doesn't always work, but I did download some of his Form 990's. Sometimes it asks you for money beforehand (join and pay, then you can read). If so, just google for Donald J. Trump Foundation Form 990 because it's a public form you can legally download for free.

His contributions are made to his foundation via political rally, which could jeopardize the tax status of his foundation, in effect making all the contributions taxable. That of course would hurt all the donors and potentially the recipients.

Rules here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Can+a+5 ... 8&oe=utf-8

Look for the links labelled irs.gov .

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2016, 20:47 
Site Admin

Article here.

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2016, 16:37 

Anonynomenon wrote:
I guess Trump is one of God's way of testing our nation: Cult of Personality test. Do we trust in the Psychotic Megalomaniacs to deliver us, or do we trust in God?

Trump is not alone in his category. He's just the loudest.

Trump is 'unique' from the other candidates in a bad way. This is also why he's exclusively praised by Alex Jones (who squanders money away from the gullible enough to take infowars seriously). Anyone who gets praise from Alex Jones is bad news.

I hate to say it, but Trump is worse than Hilary Clinton.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2016, 02:44 

hupostasis wrote:
I hate to say it, but Trump is worse than Hilary Clinton.

I hate to say it but ALL RepCons are worse than Hillary.... which is too bad - it would be great if they had a really good candidate.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2016, 02:45 
Site Admin

You got good points, Greg! So notice these article comparing #Spenders with #DonaldTrump which today were in my Twitterfeed (@brainouty):

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... st-account

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3280/sand ... nU.twitter

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/10/10956978/d ... terrifying

http://townhall.com/columnists/frmarcel ... /page/full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0zDCElZJ7g (interview DT on ABC 2/7/16)

Report this post

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2016, 21:49 
Site Admin

History on how Trump and Sanders got started, 22 months ago in New Hampshire, riveting read: http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politic ... nt=event25

Report this post

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2016, 17:01 
Site Admin

Article on Trump promising magic, https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

Report this post

Post subject: Trump Dandyman Song
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2016, 17:53 
Site Admin

Sing to 'The Candyman' song.
EDIT: updated for #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain , replace 'Dandyman' with 'Drumpfyman'. Add your own stanzas after watching John Oliver, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGc2nN9OguQ

-------------- Original ----------------
Who bankrupts investors?
Cheats with others' wives?
Disparaging our vets is how the horrid Donald thrives
That Dandyman's canned.
That Dandyman's canned cuz he mixes stuff with lies to make the wo-orld taste good.

Who tweets till we're tired?
Who's obsessed with Bush?
Insults are his speciality when he's feeling a rush,
That Dandyman's canned.
That Dandyman's canned cuz he mixes stuff with lies to make the wo-orld taste good.

Who fears The Megyn Questions?
Fakes fundraisers too?
Who makes every answer into mindless piles of goo,
That Dandyman's canned.
That Dandyman's canned cuz we're sick of his big lies to make the wo-orld taste good.

Report this post

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2016, 04:22 
Site Admin

https://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/201 ... lf-funded/

There are many many lies disproven with evidence, collected in a Twitter hashtag, #TrumpLie or #TrumpLies . Lots of ammo there with fact checks, etc. Almost NOTHING he claims, proves true.

Report this post

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2016, 15:17 
Site Admin

What jerks, just like their false messiah. Link here. Trumpees are sooo disgusting, even worse than Win10 fanboys. People to be avoided at all costs, spamming Jeb Bush videos and twitter, Breitbart, Disqus.

Leprosy is better.

Report this post

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2016, 05:26 

I thought this video was interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

How Trump butchers English grammar to hypnotize the public with his thoughtless words. Its actual very effective.

Report this post