FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 15:00

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

PostPosted: 22 May 2016, 15:54 
Site Admin

There are so many of these, they are hashtags on twitter: #TrumpLie #TrumpLies #TrumpLiesMatter #LyinTrump and others. This thread is provided in case a poster wants more room to provide evidence. There are no ads. Whole site is SSL-certified.

You do not have to be a member to post, but you do have to be a member, if you want later edit, or upload attachments. Membership does NOT require you to disclose ANY id info: fake the name, fake the email address, answer the trick question, and you're in. There is no email verification step. There is no need to link to a social account. You are completely anonymous, and no one will know who you are unless YOU tell them.

You are not tracked. Any cookie set is NOT stored in the site, but ONLY on your own computer, so I have no idea what any cookie might say. I can't retrieve your data or your password, it's not stored; only your posts are stored. And there are no ads or mods. I don't censor. I do boot stalkers and anti-semites without warning. No one else has that power on this board.

All that housekeeping being said, feel free to post and edit at any time, delete at any tims, your evidence of the FRAUD and LIE that is Donald Trump. Thus you can simply link to it here, and save twitter keystrokes later.

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 May 2016, 15:12 
Site Admin

Donation lies, proven via his actually FILED Foundation Form 990s: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=478&p=2544#p2329

Live audio of Trump pretending to be John Miller, viewtopic.php?f=17&t=478&p=2544#p2510

Trump lying about Bible (aka how God advertised HE is #NeverTrump): viewtopic.php?f=17&t=478#p1849

Trump betrays former friends, makes up lies: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=478#p1850

Trump antisemitism slip, viewtopic.php?f=17&t=478#p1880

Trump's POLICY of lying, quote from his own book, viewtopic.php?f=17&t=478#p1877

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 May 2016, 18:23 
Site Admin

Five reasons why #NeverTrump , 12-minute audio, http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/N ... easons.MP3 . These are reasons I'm not hearing in any of the articles pro- or con Trump vs. Hillary.

In his own words: first 30 seconds, DT replaces the Holy Spirit with himself,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EIgHsGZAmk

Report this post

PostPosted: 29 May 2016, 04:31 
Site Admin

Trump lying about his assets, are many. That's probably why he won't disclose his taxes. For part of that disclosure, reveals income, and you can back into assets he actually HAS, that way.

But first, you need to understand how to read the counter evidence. The overall principle is ARM64, a Gov't rule about how a real value must only be determined at arm's length between a willing buyer and seller. So none of DT's own valuations are valid.

Closest thing would be estimates of Fair Market Value, which Forbes has long been trying to do.

More links will be added later, I have to reorganize my many links on this topic.

Point is, the way you value a business is by its INCOME. Not, revenues. Basic rule of thumb ARM64 will accept and most who are in the profession of corporate valuation will have you do, is this: multiply EBIT or EBT or post-tax Income (aka Earnings, the 'E') by 5. That presumes a 20% return. (The actual rules are much more complex, but every time I followed them I was still told to use the 5x method. So maybe after 30 years they don't do that, anymore. But I bet it still is used.)

Another rule of thumb is to pay 1x revenue. Many closely-held businesses are bought and sold every year this way.

Of course, 'earnings' and 'revenue' have to go through adjustments, depending on whether the 'revenue' is money from related enterprises 'moving' through the one you're evaluating -- a frequent Trump trick -- or whether the 'salary' you take is too big or too small (for earnings thus are under or over stated), etc.

There are many adjustments needed. If a financial statement is according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, then these adjustments are standard. But if they are one man's ego -- which they are, in DT's provided info -- then you have NO idea where the number comes from, and you should distrust it. DT in particular, reverses the GAAP rule of valuing property at the LOWER of cost or market. In a famous misvaluation of one of his golf courses, DT used the HIGHER of the two, and the difference was maybe 50 million bucks. So that tells you much.

Point is, we see how much he lies about EVERYTHING else, including vet donations, how low can you go -- so there's no justification for believing what he says about his assets, either.

HOWEVER, based on what we do have, if as his FEC disclosures contend he had 362 mill of income, then 5x that would be only 2 billion. If that is really REVENUE, and it might be, since DT often lists revenues as if income -- then the guy is actually poor, considering how illiquid his assets.

Now, if you're trying to look bigger than you are, and you have a lot of interests such as shown in the Forbes chart (link provided earlier, here's their graph) --
Attachment:
trump_holdings_010_web.png
trump_holdings_010_web.png [ 48.59 KiB | Viewed 1866 times ]

Then you can make your assets look BIGGER, if you move money around IN them. Same for his campaign. If he loans his campaign money (and he did), then charges usage to one of his businesses, the BUSINESS looks bigger than it is. So has a happier financial statement, gets more credit, etc.

Ding. That's exactly what he is doing.
. :drummer: :band: :blahblah: :blaster: :chay: .

Report this post

PostPosted: 31 May 2016, 18:08 
Site Admin

My advice to @GovGaryJohnson , @BillWeld and @HillaryClinton is that they make Youtube videos to show intimacy, closeness.. and at least one should be why Trump is so bad. Personal, face videos, not fancy. Cheap to do, as I try to explain here: http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/M ... tTrump.MP3 .

It's 4:29 mins.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2016, 11:57 
Site Admin

Asset calc update I forgot to post on Aug 21, result of NYT articles. Since there's a persistent false claim that DT owes money to CHINA (not true, they will not lend to him), that claim is also refuted in the process.

Tweet thread is here: https://twitter.com/brainouty/status/767275923469135872

Report this post

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2016, 08:34 
Site Admin

Sorry, but anyone voting for Trump, and ALL the #GOP, is deplorable.
10 min audio here, on why: http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/DeplorableGOP.MP3

Report this post