FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 15:00

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 07:51 
Site Admin

My rant on it, here: http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/HRCemailRant.MP3 . 36 mins. Upshot that I don't buy either side's argument, but rather to have any deletions or foundation while also in a politically-elected office is a bad move which should have been blocked off 20 years ago, so at very least she and her 'team' is guilty of VERY bad political judgment.

Agree, disagree, say what you think whatever you think, here. No need to join frankforum to post here. If you do choose to join so you can later edit your posts (no cutoff), then do NOT provide a real email address or name. Board doesn't send out email, so your privacy remains fully protected. No ads, no mods, no tracking (go daddy doesn't even track).. you're on your own in PRIVACY.

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2016, 03:00 

I don't retain political bickering, so I really don't know what laws Hillary may or may not have violated. I will say this. She had an unprotected server with confidential information moving through it. That has to be illegal. If had the clearance that she had, minus the fame, I would probably go to jail

If so, then I think she needs to be taken to trial and if found guilty, face a prison sentence.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2016, 15:13 
Site Admin

Well, the rant in this article makes some 'insider' points I didn't think about, which there is NO way to deny, http://www.nationalreview.com/g-file/43 ... employment

Report this post

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2016, 02:44 

Yeah, like the lack of a need for a "smoking gun", and the use of data scrubbing software?

Did Hillary actually violate any laws? That is my concern.
Everything else is simply conjecture. If she did violate laws, then I want her serving a proportional sentence/penalty. The reason being, is that if she acted irresponsibly as Secretary of State, why should she be allowed to do so as President?

I think she had malicious intent, but my opinion is inconsequential. I want accountability.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2016, 21:43 
Site Admin

D'accord. I tried to sort out the relevance of the issues, with or without smoking gun, and found what I think is the real smoking gun, the ACCEPTANCE of the money, no matter what happened afterwards. The emails might offer tangential support, but even without them, the acceptance of money is ipse evidence of bad judgment.

Audio on that (30 mins, sorry), is here: http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/C ... ilAnal.MP3

It's not my main reason for refusing to vote for her. My main reason is her big government approach.

Report this post