FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 11:02

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Trump-Washed
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 03:01 

I've been watching a lot of videos on Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton to see where things stand. Thought I would share my observations...

#1 Donald Trump has brainwashed his kids. They all work for the Trump organization, varnish their father in compliments and vehemently defend him--even defending his lies and nonsensical statements. They've been trained pretty well and operate specific tiers: Donald Trump Jr. in particular is able to quickly quench DIFFICULT questions on the spot and Ivanka is staged as eye candy (with the aide of plastic surgery); and she'll go on about how Trump supports women's rights when she's reduced to a doll that can only say positive statements.

For instance, look at how Donald Trump Jr. responds to Megyn Kelly when she asks if Trump should be more careful with his language and words when elected as president. Then when Megyn Kelly detects the sidestep she prods with how he focused on things like Carly Fiorina's face, and the Mexican rapists--then he immediately starts to build up defenses to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stBpCRb19ME
FYI: Mexico sending rapists is NOT a fact. It's drivel pulled from the Collective Trump Anus (CTA).

Then look at how Ivanka just gushes positive comments to Trump, when they are all unfounded. And you can observe this in any random interview that she does:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_dAU6iqw6A
I know I definitely wouldn't shower my father in comments if he said he'd like to sleep with me. It's really unfortunate that all of his kids just cannot see any other perspective and are utterly brainwashed. For instance, if I were Donald Trump Jr, I'd change my name from "Donald Trump" and ensure I had no association with him. One could make the argument that you have no other choice since it's something you grew into (re: Kim Jong Il's son). But, logic always plays its melody--grown behaviours can only persist for so long until it's deliberate.

#2 Hilary Clinton is pushing herself physically. It's unfortunate that Donald Trump has also started to fixate on that because it's not going to bode well for the polls (humans by instinct like to blacklist people that 'look' unusual--such as Ted Cruz--or are seen as being physically weak). And it's at this point that you actually have to give Hilary some recognition for balancing all of those external challenges. Sure I don't agree with her, but being in that position is NOT easy.
Also... if Donald Trump wins over any other candidate, the States will be in trouble.

#3 The relationship between Melania and Donald Trump is purely due to money and citizenship. Others have noticed this too... Melania is basically the stereotypical slavic bride who marries exclusively for self-benefit (Trump did this with his other wife too, which is why Ivanka doesn't have a regular English name). Life in Eastern Europe can be pretty hard for a lot of people so they want to move here: like when Khrushchev visited the States he became enamoured with everything he saw--because THE SOVIET UNION HAD NOTHING BUT TRASH. You can watch that here as she just goes on and on about how wonderful her life is, sure... just like what Khrushchev fell in love with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdjdFwMFSI
And her accent tops it off like a PERFECT maraschino cherry (in a negative way)... it's particularly awkward when she tries to make speeches, like her one famous plagiarized speech:
https://youtu.be/Jt_9yb4FSYA?t=120
You could make a good case for that plagiarism because... her English is so terrible / what else are you going to do if you can't generate copulae on the fly?
"HYELLO, MAI NEM EIS MELANIA". It's so grating for native English speakers to listen to....

#4 Donald Trump just keeps endlessly lying and shamelessly denies facts. This is of course what Donald Trump Jr. feeds on and parrots, here's a good video on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBweUnkfQ2E

Well those thoughts are pretty harsh; but hey, Trump is harsh on everyone else so. The recent polls are showing that Hilary is losing ground a bit-- I really hope Trump doesn't win. It's going to screw *everyone*.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Trump-Washed
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 16:55 
Hey Ann Landers, nice detective work!

Report this post

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2016, 23:59 
Site Admin

aoneanatwo wrote:

PS when you use key NAZI terms (like 'national sovereignty') and similar nicknames in other posts, you prove to be the same person. Might wanna mask it better.

And know now that if you make anti-semitic comments in here, you will be booted. You've not done that yet, but skate close.

Else you are free to say whatever you want, in whatever language or vocab you want. And others are free to rebut you any way they want. No mommies or daddies moderating here.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016, 00:49 

Apparently my theory on Ivanka vs. Donald Trump Jr. was correct. In an interview she did with Cosmopolitan, she stormed out after unable to answer basic questions (that weren't even meant as a debate):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib4ExyxkOdY

AND THEN GET THIS, she vainly tried to claim that Donald Trump never made those comments that the reporter quoted. HAHAHA!

Brainwashed.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016, 01:39 
Site Admin

Hey, the head of the RNC wants to alienate what's left of the party who doesn't back DT. Dry up donations, poison a generation away, see here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rnc-chairma ... dorsement/

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016, 04:52 
brainout wrote:
aoneanatwo wrote:

PS when you use key NAZI terms (like 'national sovereignty') and similar nicknames in other posts, you prove to be the same person. Might wanna mask it better.

And know now that if you make anti-semitic comments in here, you will be booted. You've not done that yet, but skate close.

Else you are free to say whatever you want, in whatever language or vocab you want. And others are free to rebut you any way they want. No mommies or daddies moderating here.

lol. I assumed you would understand I was the same person. Sheesh. Humorless.

And if you think that God dividing the nations and willing that they stay divided is anti-Semitic, then y'all are more confused than I first suspected. I suppose Thieme was anti-Semitic too for constantly boxing the disciples ears in his sermons, calling them blockheads, etc? (Don't answer that!)

No, I'm not hanging around here. This is where I get off. Y'all don't even understand the Tower of Babel. Too much tv, I suppose. I've said my bit. You can keep lecturing your drones on YT and publicly trolling God to kill you on your own time.

For anyone else, all ye wide eyed lurkers who may from time to time peruse this site: Think twice before you take these people too seriously, or see them as representatives of RB Thieme's ministry. Go directly to the Word as taught by a male bible teacher. And if you want to know what RB Thieme taught, go to his website and learn how to get get his lessons. Call the number, and they will send them to you free. They will not hustle you for personal information or for money EVER! They will not call you a "deplorable" and ask you to turn in your fellowship card for being pro-Trump either. lol

I'll leave everyone with a brief anecdote from elections past. When LBJ was running against Barry Goldwater in 1964, LBJ wanted to float a rumor that Goldwater was caught sleeping with a boy. Lyndon's advisor, said, quite startled, "But that isn't true!" And LBJ laughingly retorted, " I know, I just want to watch the sonuvabitch deny it!"

The moral is, don't waste your time endlessly arguing points of doctrine to prove that you are not this or that (Nazi or anti-Semite for example) with people who don't even believe the basics of doctrine. LBJ wasn't interested in the truth of the matter, and neither are they.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016, 05:07 
Site Admin

So you're from Christian Identity. Then good riddance. The 'dividing the nations' is their big phony verse claim, and I was raised with those ANTI SEMITES.

God doesn't DIVIDE nations. That's your first big problem, you don't know the real words. But hey, you hate #Bible, so go on your merry way.

Bye. Won't miss you. You didn't make anti-semitic remarks, so you're not booted. But I won't reply to you again.

PS to Others: this silly Tower-of-Babel claim of 'dividing the nations' is easily proven false when you actually READ Genesis 11. Note that the LANGUAGE becomes multiple, NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT the skin colors or 'races'.

There are only two 'races' in the Bible, Gentile and Jew. Neither of which matter now, Galatians 3. Oh well.

We have no idea what Babel folk 'races' they were (by our definition); and since melanin turns skin dark in order to protect you from SUNBURN, anyone habitually living near the equator could be expected to have 'inherited' the tendency to darker skin for that reason.

Duh and oh well.

Oh well. Stupidity knows no bounds. How sick do you have to be, to think that skin color confers any kind of superiority or inferiority? NO ONE is white or black or brown or yellow or red wholly, go get a DNA test and see. Mixed 'races' (defined as colors) has been true since NOAH, our common ancestor.

I say NOAH not Adam, as the Christian Identity nutters claim there was more than one Adam, each per 'color' (which is attested in NO Bible verse, naturlich).

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016, 22:38 

aoneanatwo wrote:
For anyone else, all ye wide eyed lurkers who may from time to time peruse this site: Think twice before you take these people too seriously, or see them as representatives of RB Thieme's ministry.

You're playing 'holier than thou' with an imaginary audience; which is a psychological complex to give oneself merit when they're blatantly wrong. It's the same as a$$hole Christians who when losing an argument will say "well I'll be praying for you".

And *you* expect to be taken seriously when you're a rabid TRUMP supporter and white supremacist? Excuse me, that's not tolerated by the majority of society.

R.B. Thieme has nothing to do with Trump or anything I've been discussing / I have no freaking clue why you're bringing that up.

All you've ever been doing is diverting my threads to completely unrelated things-- and then you're too stupid to see how your brain is operating under primitive psychological principles as you have nothing constructive to argue with.

I'm going to use my intuition to assume that you will return and generate more useless comments. Why? As per how your condescending psychological disorder operates; vanity always returns. And if you do, know that your psychological problems (which you've inflicted upon yourself) are proven true.

Report this post