FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 02:25

All times are UTC


Forum rules


GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2017, 10:22 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
I dunno if this is worth hearing, but we'll call it an official record of a prayer I actually prayed to God, recording it while I talked. It's long, 15 mins, so tune out when you choose. Now I better understand why Daniel prayed as he did.

Attachment:
POTUSprayer.MP3 [14.28 MiB]
Downloaded 109 times


If you prefer an immediate-play link (which enables FTP speed), here: http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/POTUSprayer.MP3 . All my brainout.net is SSL secured.

1Tim2 and Romans 13 says we're supposed to pray for our leaders, so this was the best I could do and remain honest.

If you care to upload/list any prayers of your own, feel free!


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2017, 19:12 
User avatar
https://youtu.be/58-DCkdGL5s


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 11:44 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Sorry, I don't get how a Van Morrison song is a prayer.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 19:25 
User avatar
They were both performances. Van gave his for remuneration. Not sure why you gave yours. (Teaching us how to pray about the president? Just looking for human input? Approbation?) Either way, it's out of line. There are other parallels between your prayer and this particular song, but draw your own conclusions. I've already said too much.

https://youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 20:28 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 13:11
Posts: 383
OldHickory wrote:


If you actually had taste, you'd post the Echo and the Bunnymen cover instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhh1C6zJ1YI

Also, go take your methylphenidate--you've been off of it for too long.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 21:24 
User avatar
I actually prefer the original over all the covers. Dylan's version, whether you like his voice or not, captures the meaning and feeling of the song in a very raw, and cutting way. As far as my supposed drug abuse/use, etc, and all your other insults, you have to live with them. Not me. I'm cool as a cucumber.

ttyl

https://youtu.be/XQOqzBgI0bw


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 00:54 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
I was thinking about the point you made, about not knowing what to ask for. I myself was in the same situation. I was personally praying that Jeff Sessions be blocked from becoming Attorney General, but that doesn't mean the next person would be any better. So rather than focusing on the person, I generated some principles to pray about, in an attempt to zero in on the root problems. This way, we can state our needs and desires based on Spiritual Dynamic principles rather than focusing on personalities.

1) Pray for believers to start using 1 John 1:9 again. Maybe then, Christendom won't misrepresent God so morbidly before eyes of non-believers (who are always watching us very closely). It won't happen over night, but at the moment, Christians look like hypocrites, and anything related to the Bible is hate on a large part because our own stupidity and politicized legalism.

2) Pray for believers, non-believers, and especially governing officials to recognize and respect the authority of the Constitution (in accordance to Romans 13). In our legal system, the government is not to be above the law, and that is what the Bill of Rights emphasizes. So rather than asking for the replacement of governing officials, ask that God will cause them to change their minds.

3) If #1 and #2 cannot be achieved peacefully (as a result of hardened hearts), then ask God to allow the 'Four Horsemen' trends to accelerate the sorting process. The Matt 25 meter implies that this will be the case; Tyranny, War, Economic Disaster, and Death. If that is what God must do for His own namesake, then I would prefer we just get it over with.

4) Ask Him to cause our capacity for patience, love, and happiness to expand as we go through these things.

5) Ask for the time, resources, and understanding to accurately parse, interpret, and document the meter.

6) Ask for the meter to become common knowledge among Christians once again, when the time and circumstances are fitting (if it will bring glory to Christ, and maturity to the Church).

7) Ask that we may learn from our answered prayers (whether petitions are granted or not), that we might know what to ask for in future prayers. If we pray on principles, and see how the Lord replies, we can learn how and why He does so. "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter."

Please add more principles to the list. Its part of our priestly function to pray over these issues. Its time we start functioning as a body, rather than hitting each other with cheap shots. Whether you're for or against Trump, I don't see how this should be a dividing issue. We all want what's best for this nation. The Lord gave it to use for a reason.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 04:10 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Mine wasn't a performance. I actually was trying to figure out what to pray, since DT is so provably evil. That real prayer ended up praying FOR DT: for God's own Highest and Best (invoking Romans 8:28), tho I started and remain constantly tempted to pray for the guy's death. I had NO idea the prayer would end that way, and I don't like it, but it ended up being the right thing to pray, generically as a strategy. If you'll read what Anonynomenon added in this thread, those requests make a lot of sense too. Add some you might think relevant?

For Christ PREDICTED DT'd be the false messicah for 2015-2018 in pretty brutal fashion, videos on that start here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxH4Sud1Ec&index=42&list=PL1bv_xPIih3fs-vKfMgiVbt4fmi3Xs3Yf

Now I realize that apostates like you are incensed at truth exposing your white nationalist insanities, but prayer is still essential, even for him, even for you. And no, you haven't said too much. There is no censoring here. So long as you don't start spouting against the Jews or stalking other members (it's okay to stalk me), then you can type to your heart's content. This is a small forum, and will remain so, thus you have no fear of it becoming like Trump's banning of the 1st Amendment.

Besides, my love: were I to actually pick a performance, it'd be rather different,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ABwl994bt0



AndrewJackson wrote:
They were both performances. Van gave his for remuneration. Not sure why you gave yours. (Teaching us how to pray about the president? Just looking for human input? Approbation?) Either way, it's out of line. There are other parallels between your prayer and this particular song, but draw your own conclusions. I've already said too much.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 04:14 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Good ideas! In that type of specific prayer, maybe we should add that Christians actually learn what the Gospel is, since they don't know, and the Reformers had messed it up, getting 'believe Christ paid' correct but getting wrong WHY that's the Gospel. Cuz who knows if folks who call themselves Christians are even saved...

Else, lemme talk to God about these ideas, since they tie so much to Matt25:14 and following, which I'm going through right now, to see if there is an ellipsis between Matt25:13 and 14. I don't see one, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. It's just that the text is so abrupt. Or, maybe there is ellipsis in Matt25:31's start.

Anonynomenon wrote:
I was thinking about the point you made, about not knowing what to ask for. I myself was in the same situation. I was personally praying that Jeff Sessions be blocked from becoming Attorney General, but that doesn't mean the next person would be any better. So rather than focusing on the person, I generated some principles to pray about, in an attempt to zero in on the root problems. This way, we can state our needs and desires based on Spiritual Dynamic principles rather than focusing on personalities.

1) Pray for believers to start using 1 John 1:9 again. Maybe then, Christendom won't misrepresent God so morbidly before eyes of non-believers (who are always watching us very closely). It won't happen over night, but at the moment, Christians look like hypocrites, and anything related to the Bible is hate on a large part because our own stupidity and politicized legalism.

2) Pray for believers, non-believers, and especially governing officials to recognize and respect the authority of the Constitution (in accordance to Romans 13). In our legal system, the government is not to be above the law, and that is what the Bill of Rights emphasizes. So rather than asking for the replacement of governing officials, ask that God will cause them to change their minds.

3) If #1 and #2 cannot be achieved peacefully (as a result of hardened hearts), then ask God to allow the 'Four Horsemen' trends to accelerate the sorting process. The Matt 25 meter implies that this will be the case; Tyranny, War, Economic Disaster, and Death. If that is what God must do for His own namesake, then I would prefer we just get it over with.

4) Ask Him to cause our capacity for patience, love, and happiness to expand as we go through these things.

5) Ask for the time, resources, and understanding to accurately parse, interpret, and document the meter.

6) Ask for the meter to become common knowledge among Christians once again, when the time and circumstances are fitting (if it will bring glory to Christ, and maturity to the Church).

7) Ask that we may learn from our answered prayers (whether petitions are granted or not), that we might know what to ask for in future prayers. If we pray on principles, and see how the Lord replies, we can learn how and why He does so. "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter."

Please add more principles to the list. Its part of our priestly function to pray over these issues. Its time we start functioning as a body, rather than hitting each other with cheap shots. Whether you're for or against Trump, I don't see how this should be a dividing issue. We all want what's best for this nation. The Lord gave it to use for a reason.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 04:29 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
LOL hupostasis! So who are those guys, Echo and the Bunnymen?

hupostasis wrote:

If you actually had taste, you'd post the Echo and the Bunnymen cover instead.


Also, go take your methylphenidate--you've been off of it for too long.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 06:55 
User avatar
brainout wrote:
Mine wasn't a performance. I actually was trying to figure out what to pray, since DT is so provably evil. Christ PREDICTED he'd be the false messicah for 2015-2018 in pretty brutal fashion, videos on that start here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxH4Sud1Ec&index=42&list=PL1bv_xPIih3fs-vKfMgiVbt4fmi3Xs3Yf

Now I realize that apostates like you are incensed at truth exposing your white nationalist insanities, but prayer is still essential, even for him, even for you. And no, you haven't said too much. There is no censoring here. So long as you don't start spouting against the Jews or stalking other members (it's okay to stalk me), then you can type to your heart's content. This is a small forum, and will remain so, thus you have no fear of it becoming like Trump's banning of the 1st Amendment.

Besides, my love: were I to actually pick a performance, it'd be rather different,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ABwl994bt0



AndrewJackson wrote:
They were both performances. Van gave his for remuneration. Not sure why you gave yours. (Teaching us how to pray about the president? Just looking for human input? Approbation?) Either way, it's out of line. There are other parallels between your prayer and this particular song, but draw your own conclusions. I've already said too much.

You picked the biggest street corner in the world, the Internet, to showcase your prayer. Whatever your reason, it was unfortunate.

White Nationalist? Apostate? Anti-Semite? lol. You do have a vivid imagination. God will never be through with the Jews. Beyond that, I will not dignify your accusations with a defense. Such invective hurts you, not me, so I will not go down that road with you. Ever.

Donald Trump is just a man. That is all. I pray for him daily, for his health, for God to grant him wisdom (whether you think he deserves it or not), and for him to execute whatever plans are needed to save the USA. I also pray for the Congress, the officials from my state, and all our armed forces. That is my duty, and to do so privately. If Donald Trump turns out to be anti-Christ, God will take care of me just the same. If Donald Trump turns out to be THE Anti-Christ, then I will no longer be here anyway. Either way, we'll laugh about it in Heaven. Surely we'll both be more pleasant by then. lol

I have no white hot rage towards the people on this board. I confess that you all do astound me on the subject of Trump and your interpretation of current events. I expected more somehow. (shrug.) But its no skin off my teeth. You have a right to your views, and I, mine. And my view in part is, like Andrew Jackson, I want Donald Trump to "kill the Bank." Hell, I want anyone to kill the bank, but Donald's been the first person in a long time to come along to have the moxie for such a thing. JFK was the last one (silver certificates, anyone?) but he got laid out like a Christmas turkey before he could complete the arduous task. Television propaganda has succeeded in reducing most of the population's understanding of current events (and history) to racial identity politics, pussy hats, and publicly belittling 10 year old boys for who their father is. These are the sadomasochistic rituals of a one party state projecting itself as a two party state to keep its "useful idiots" fighting. But the real history of the United States has nothing to do with such nonsense. Nor do current events. The truth of this country is hidden behind a fog bank comprised of umpteen trillion pixels. They don't call television "programming" for nothing. (Sigh) And no, I am not a acolyte of Alex Jones. I'm just a guy who thinks that 90% of the 20th century was pure, unadulterated, horseshit. Not being melodramatic here. Pure. Unadulterated. Horseshit. So my views aren't popular anywhere. Lol, Frank Forum is not the first! But religiosity is as religiosity does.

Anyway, I've said my thing. Don't think there's much more for me to say at present. Considering. lol

TTYL (much)

https://youtu.be/Knf8KA5aAjw

https://youtu.be/ojkr0u7p5iA


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 13:16 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
So you project your own desires onto me, evidenced by you NOT praying to God about the bank, but using the internet and trusting in Trump just as Ann Coulter bid you do.

Matt25:11 satirizes both. You would know, if you watched the videos on the GREEK TEXT which is in my previous post. This is not about you or me or internet but about God.

But you trust in Trump instead. That is your prayer and your god.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 15:43 
User avatar
brainout wrote:
So you project your own desires onto me, evidenced by you NOT praying to God about the bank, but using the internet and trusting in Trump just as Ann Coulter bid you do.

Matt25:11 satirizes both. You would know, if you watched the videos on the GREEK TEXT which is in my previous post. This is not about you or me or internet but about God.

But you trust in Trump instead. That is your prayer and your god.


Uh, no. I have been praying about the bank. My personal prayer life is not in the meter for you to pontificate on. lol. Quite insane. And I've watched your meter videos before. They are interesting. But the devil is in the details, including yours.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 18:24 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
You just maligned God's Word, not me. I didn't write it. Merely show it onscreen. So God will answer your maligning His Word.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 14:37 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 13:11
Posts: 383
LeisureSuitLarry wrote:
I have no white hot rage towards the people on this board. I confess that you all do astound me on the subject of Trump and your interpretation of current events. I expected more somehow. (shrug.) But its no skin off my teeth. You have a right to your views, and I, mine. And my view in part is, like Andrew Jackson, I want Donald Trump to "kill the Bank." Hell, I want anyone to kill the bank, but Donald's been the first person in a long time to come along to have the moxie for such a thing. JFK was the last one (silver certificates, anyone?) but he got laid out like a Christmas turkey before he could complete the arduous task.

Rage or defensiveness was never the point of discussion (if you haven't figured it out yet, as I've explained many times--you have to think. If you don't think and spin your mind in a circle, all I can do is just respond to your mundane insults with... insults).

Donald Trump and both Bernie Sanders were/are obsessed with "breaking the bank". I've come to find that anything obsessed with murdering capitalism has many flaws--of which Obama violated too.

JFK had some very dangerous liberal principles for his platform--and what got him laid to rest like a turkey was not his anti-capitalistic tendencies (which were bad enough), but the whole scandal with Marilyn Munroe and his rather obscene personal life.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 00:35 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
I'm really sickened by Trump's ban (his own words) on the immigration of people from certain insignificant Muslim nations. This is not how you fight terrorism. This is how you push people to hate America. If Trump wanted to fight terrorism, the first thing he would do is lift restrictions on Amendment II. Then he would go after Saudi Arabia. Trump's ban has resulted in the illegal detention of American citizens, and he has obstructed Constitutional justice by firing Attorney General Yates.

Trump just made himself a criminal under the Bill of Rights. He has violated Amendment I by silencing EPA employees, and by illegally detaining US citizens (which is also a blunt violation of Amendment IV) based on religion and nationality.

Trump is a criminal, openly breaking the highest of American laws. My only prayer is that he be brought to justice for all the world to see...to demonstrate that this nation still operates under law.

May his fall be as hideous as his rise to power.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 11:38 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Agreed. And had you not found Matt24-25, I'd not know that is indeed his future. God is making a spectacle of DT and the #GOP due to Christian apostasy. It hurts to wait it all out, but it is satisfying to know what the end will be.

I stayed out of politics, really, even during those interim years when Thieme was a political firebrand.. until 2015, cuz I wanted Jeb. Then your find of Matt24-25 came along, and learning as much as possible about the political situation, became relevant.

Others will learn, too. Am sure of that, now.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: POTUS prayer
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2017, 04:53 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
Yep, we've finally gone there. I've seen some crazy stuff in the past month alone, but this is a new breed of degeneracy in the government. Its all out in the open now, like it doesn't even matter.

https://youtu.be/6-tFMZZ620c

There is no defending this public display of authoritarian arrogance. There is officially no excuse (if ever there was) to rally behind Trump anymore.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited