FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 27 May 2017, 19:29

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Fractal Geometry
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 04:33 

I always found fractal shapes interesting. I think of them as a segments of eternity. Here is a clip from a documentary that introduces fractal geometry.

https://youtu.be/xLgaoorsi9U

If this isn't proof that God exists, then there is no proving He exists scientifically. Evolutionists like to write this off as natural selection, but what evidence is there to suggest that natural selection is capable of critical thinking? That is circular logic in my opinion.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Post subject: Re: Fractal Geometry
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 06:15 
Site Admin

Good points, and great video. I added it to my Math Favorites playlist in Youtube (not my videos, but a collection specializing in fractals), here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHTgAM ... D860BC55B5

I think the meter is related. Can't prove that yet.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 07:09 

Anonynomenon wrote:
I always found fractal shapes interesting. I think of them as a segments of eternity. Here is a clip from a documentary that introduces fractal geometry.

https://youtu.be/xLgaoorsi9U

If this isn't proof that God exists, then there is no proving He exists scientifically. Evolutionists like to write this off as natural selection, but what evidence is there to suggest that natural selection is capable of critical thinking? That is circular logic in my opinion.

The flaw of macro evolution is that it assumes you can develop a functioning complex circuit with no THINKING needed (ignoring the problem of where energy would have come from since it couldn't have 'always existed'). And since the only way you can modify genetics is through mutations (corruptions), they are forced to use that as an explanation as to how DNA can change. Which is hilarious, since CANCER is the real result of a mutation.

Furthermore, if a biological creation with sentience could be evolved after a handful of billion of years (with spontaneous cell generation to kick it off); why don't we have complex inorganic objects that evolved over time? Because it would be far easier to 'evolve' a computer with inorganic material than it would be with a human being. Yet nothing of the sort ever happened, someone had to THINK and design the circuit for a computer.

So the question should be... 'why didn't we have computers instead of having to make them?'

Computers are presently undergoing devolution at the moment, by the way.

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2016, 10:37 
Site Admin

Okay, so wouldn't 'evolution' and 'devolution' be two sides of a coin, such that there could be partial evolution but it hits some critical mass and then devolves? Kinda like entropy?