FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 09:23

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Morten Storm on Islam
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2015, 07:24 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 13:11
Posts: 383
Interesting quick clip of Morten Storm discussing some faculties of radical Islam while he was working under cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaM7qo2Dx4A

Megyn Kelly seems surprised when he brings up a few verses in the Qu'ran about every non-muslim being an infidel.

Here is a link to his book:
http://www.amazon.ca/Agent-Storm-Life-I ... 8&qid=&sr=

(I think I'm going to buy it for a Christmas present for someone)


Top
   
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2015, 15:44 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
hupostasis wrote:
Interesting quick clip of Morten Storm discussing some faculties of radical Islam while he was working under cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaM7qo2Dx4A

Megyn Kelly seems surprised when he brings up a few verses in the Qu'ran about every non-muslim being an infidel.

Here is a link to his book:
http://www.amazon.ca/Agent-Storm-Life-I ... 8&qid=&sr=

(I think I'm going to buy it for a Christmas present for someone)

Me too, thank you.


Top
   
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2015, 21:24 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Additional citations to back up his claims:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran ... olence.htm

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-t ... h/bukhari/

I can't find the Bukhari he mentioned in the video, but maybe it's only available in Arabic.

WARNING: be very careful not to visit Muslim sites maintained outside the US. Very dangerous.

Ask questions here: http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/ . I was very active in it 7+ years ago, so you'll see some old posts there of mine. Not sure how far back they keep posts.


Top
   
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2015, 21:10 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 13:11
Posts: 383
brainout wrote:
Additional citations to back up his claims:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran ... olence.htm

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-t ... h/bukhari/

I can't find the Bukhari he mentioned in the video, but maybe it's only available in Arabic.

WARNING: be very careful not to visit Muslim sites maintained outside the US. Very dangerous.

Ask questions here: http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/ . I was very active in it 7+ years ago, so you'll see some old posts there of mine. Not sure how far back they keep posts.


Quote:
In one hadith Muhammad boasted, “I have been made victorious through terror”. Bukhari 4:52.220

Source: http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge/terrorist.htm

As for the Bukhari verse that deals with allowing killing of children, women and babies... he didn't specify a verse and paraphrased it. But he was holding up Volume 4. So I did a quick google search and got this from answering-islam.org (I used a google cache since I wasn't sure of its status):
Quote:
Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama:
The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 256)

I.e., they are all the same—both the women and children are nothing more than pagans! The above narration is repeated in several, different hadith collections:

Chapter 9: PERMISSIBILITY OF KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT RAIDS, PROVIDED IT IS NOT DELIBERATE

It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them. (Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4321)

Keep in mind that the subheading is not part of the narration, it is added by the collector of the hadiths. In other words, the statement regarding the killing of women and children being permissible as long as it isn’t deliberate is not part of the narration. The hadiths do not explicitly say this, and yet the compiler assumed that this was the clear implication and meaning of these narrations.

Source: http://www.answering-islam.org/Response ... orism2.htm !!!I have not verified that this is safe so use caution!!!!

There is a collection of all 9 volumes with English and Arabic on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.ca/English-Translatio ... al-Bukhari
Although I have better things to do at the moment than to pay $200 for all of that and read it. So yeah... I'll pass.


Top
   
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2015, 23:26 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Answering-islam is safe. Any of the anti-muslim sites are safe, because they have extra protection against the Muslims. It's the Muslim sites that are a risk. They track, they might send those electronic attacks, etc. They do a lot of flagging. I had a video of mine flagged as if for copyright but the video was wholly original material. MIT reported they did that kind of thing a lot, have the link somewhere.

So that's the danger.


Top
   
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2015, 02:41 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 13:11
Posts: 383
brainout wrote:
Answering-islam is safe. Any of the anti-muslim sites are safe, because they have extra protection against the Muslims. It's the Muslim sites that are a risk. They track, they might send those electronic attacks, etc. They do a lot of flagging. I had a video of mine flagged as if for copyright but the video was wholly original material. MIT reported they did that kind of thing a lot, have the link somewhere.

So that's the danger.


oh I didn't know that video was taken down, did you re-add it?

Yeah muslims are aggressive and target anything that challenges their holy prophet of which you cannot even dare to draw a picture. If you recall the famous Kurt Westergaard "mohammend with bomb" (which apparently you can get as a shirt):
Image

Couldn't find where to buy those, unfortunately.


Top
   
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2015, 08:37 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
I didn't re-add it. It was called shahada, making fun of the shahada. False DCMA claim by some alleged production company claimed I used its stuff, but the video predates the very existence of that production company. I wrote to the company and never got an answer. Wrote to Youtube several times and never got an answer. Found the MIT site and it had many such claims. MIT was trying to get Youtube to pay attention to the PATTERN, so now I'm not sure anyone singled out my video, so much as was doing some kind of pattern search and my video was caught in it.

But this was years ago, and now it no longer registers as a hit against my account.


Top
   
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2015, 21:59 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
November 19 2015 prediction by Morten Storm, of US attack by Islam within 2 weeks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsmjnMN7d6k

Related video 11/18/15, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUip-mEgXc

The San Bernadino attack, 12/3/15: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3KOPfTjV0


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited