FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 22 Jul 2019, 10:17

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Guests CAN post here, along w members.
Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2015, 23:21 

So I have a forum over at [url]megawert.tk[/url], and it's been around pretty much just as long as this forum. This forum has a whole 31 members already and 239 posts. That just blows my mind! :-|

My forum only has 6 members, and none of them has posted once. I already set up a thing where I'm going to give $1 to charity (actually, probably my church) for every two members that sign up until the end of the year.

Did I mention that on this forum the posts even in the Forum Games section count towards your post count? :rave: Exactly. :campfire: Join another community today! :grin:

Report this post

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2015, 01:18 

Quote:
My forum only has 6 members, and none of them has posted once

I think part of that might be to do with how you've worded things on your main page. It makes it sound like users whom register must donate $20, not that YOU will donate $0.50 per registration (up to a max of $20 total). At least, that's how I took it, until I read the fine print.

Report this post

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2015, 23:46 
Site Admin

Okay, that link has to be pasted,and then it converts to another URL. I joined.

Do you not want that other url to be known until after registration? How can a person know what the forum offers if he can't see it first?

Report this post

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2015, 04:52 
Site Admin

Okay, beloved gigawert, I did post something in your forum, but I'm not sure I put it in the right place. Feel free to move it if you want. I'm not posting the link here because I'm not sure if you want to keep the main forum entrance, a secret.

And hey: if you just post into your own forum, stuff of interest to you -- as you do in BC -- you don't have to pay anything to anyone as an offer to come. They will come to read what you have to say! And then you get to watch them talk to each other, too!

And if there's something specific you want me to talk about in there, I will, just let me know!

Report this post