FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 17 Dec 2018, 09:39

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Same as in other forums, not moderated, you're on your own.

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2017, 01:21 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winf4kUVGRA

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2017, 15:05 
Site Admin

Sad thing is, the more the truth of Trump evil is shown, the more his deluded 2Thess2:11 supporters dig in their heels. So they are near 1Jn5:16. Only God smacking them personally works. They are like Pharaoh after the 5th plague, hardening the more no matter what God attests.

Which means they will all die the sin unto death. I wouldn't wish that, even on Hitler who probably died that way, since most Western kids are given Gospel early and Believe Christ Paid having no clue that's what saved them to heaven.

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2017, 00:17 
Site Admin

Finally got to watch the video on my new smartphone. Finally had to shut it off and type here on my computer. Why anyone would be pro-Trump or use Android, I'll never know.

We have a Congress full of insane people, and 62 million mostly Christians who are also insane. If it's really true that Matt25:11-12 signifies the end of the US as a client nation, NOW I understand why.

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2017, 20:31 

I wish the Colonel were still alive. He would straighten out some here real quick. People who put their personal feelings above objective truth...

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2017, 23:57 

I don't think the Colonel would have considered anything that comes out of Trump's mouth to be objective truth. He was against the pro-life retardation, against substance prohibition, and he adamantly opposed the notion that bankers (and Fed Reserve) are the sources of our problems. He would have instantly recognized team Trump for the miserable antisemites that they are. Listen to the 1982 Revelation series. The Colonel would probably have sided with the Libertarians. Trump simply lacks the level of professionalism and humility that the Colonel observed and admired in Ronald Reagan.

Trump feeds on emotionalism, not objectivity.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2017, 21:13 
Site Admin

Fact is, were the Col alive now he'd be teaching Revelation anew, covering Rev17 in light of the #TrumpTrain leaders calling themselves 'Seven Mountains', like this (links to 7 mountains are in the vid comments):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7atdymuLq4&t=378s&list=PL1bv_xPIih3fs-vKfMgiVbt4fmi3Xs3Yf&index=96

How do I know? Cuz the same themes in the video were taught by Thieme in Revelation and in every other class I can think of, over the evil of the 'Christian Right', since at that time evil Jerry Falwell Sr was just getting started.

Anyone praising Trump, needs 1Jn1:9 and is in 2Thess2:11 strong delusion. The most astonishing decline in sheer acuity occurs within the first 30 days of someone turning pro-Trump (good example is Ted Cruz, who used to actually make sense before he turned). Moral standards completely reverse. Reverse process reversionism, brutally patent in any Trump spox or supporter, within a month or two of 'signing on'. Pitiful, breaks your heart to watch.

Even worse, is the blatant evidence of what the Col. called DEMON INFLUENCE. The Trump spox and supporters all sound like they come from a Borg collective, utterly devoid of independent thought, discernment, recognition or comprehension. I often wondered how Muslims or Germany got that way. Sadly, it's all too apparent, now.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2017, 11:56 

He'd say something like, "He is a loudmouthed SOB; a quisling, supported by the Christian Right, who is attempting to upset the balance of power in favor of the Eastern bloc, the Ruskies and company."

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2017, 03:20 

Turito wrote:
He'd say something like, "He is a loudmouthed SOB; a quisling, supported by the Christian Right, who is attempting to upset the balance of power in favor of the Eastern bloc, the Ruskies and company."

Lol, I can almost hear him saying it.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.