FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 23:33

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Guests and Members may post here.
Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Dominionism
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2016, 11:26 
Site Admin

Ted Cruz' father is a Dominionist, so it seemed good to make a thread on it here. You can look up a number of articles on the false doctrine of Dominionism. I'll put links here which seem useful.

Basically, it's an outgrowth of Replacement Theology, holding that Christ will not return until believers christianize the world. In this, Dominionism comes closest to Islam, for that too is the point of Islam (which also teaches that Christ will return). Therefore all eschatology is denied or recast as the eventuality of Christians making the world ready for Christ, by converting everyone. So the Jews have no national eschatological place. For Church has replaced Israel, see.

So it's an evil doctrine, totally anti-Biblical, yielding of course all the poltical activism and uniting of Church and State that God so vehemently separated in the Mosaic Law. But Dominionists conveniently overlook the massive amounts of OT and NT verses/doctrines which prove their positions, ant-Christ.

Dave Hunt writes against Dominionism, naming those involved in it, here. Not saying I'm a fan of Dave Hunt, I don't know his stuff well enough, but the article rings true.

Will edit this post de vez en cuando as I find more useful links. If you want to know Ted Cruz' dad's horrific teaching, just type in 'Rafael Cruz' in Youtube and pick any video where his dad (white hair, heavy Cuban accent) talks.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Dominionism
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 00:04 

It's interesting how America tends to jump back and forth between immoral degeneracy (liberalism) and moral degeneracy (dominionism) when selecting leaders....never any middle ground. It shows that we are a nation with a weak pivot, and our pastors are delivering the wrong message.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 04:20 
Site Admin

Yeah, well the truth is you live the spiritual life in your HEAD, which sounds suspiciously like the FSM or a copout. I get that. But we have almost nothing on Christ for the first 30 years, so He had ALREADY grown and the result is He walks and talks a lot. That's it.

Meanwhile, everyone is saying that doo-dooing is spiritual. Tough sell, to instead just learn and live on Bible...

Report this post

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 06:56 

Essentially this is privacy violation on a 'mass scale' AND destroys individuality and creativity.

Did you notice religion or poisonous ideologies always tend to attack creativity? Some of the greatest inventions occurred in the mid 19th century through capitalism, free thought and creativity.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2016, 06:51 

brainout wrote:
Dave Hunt writes against Dominionism, naming those involved in it, here. Not saying I'm a fan of Dave Hunt, I don't know his stuff well enough, but the article rings true.

I have always enjoyed learning from David Hunt. Here is a sample of his work..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TfDILkOcvo

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post