YOUR VOTE on Win10 so far (changeable)

GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST without joining. You can change your vote too, but please don't skew the results by voting as more than one person, k?
Forum rules
GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST in this forum WITHOUT JOINING. In the post, the 'username' is whatever name you invent; then, prove you're human by answering the trick question. Voting doesn't require any of that. So, post or vote as you see fit.

Spammers, stalkers, anti-semites are banned without notice. If this guest thingy works out, I'll open all forums to guests. Else, you must join, but need not provide a real name/email, birthdate, or social account. There's no verification. I own the forum, and demand privacy.

Did you/Will you update to Windows 10 and do you like it?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
brainout
Site Admin

YOUR VOTE on Win10 so far (changeable)

Postby brainout » 27 Aug 2015, 02:19

Pick up to two applicable statements in the poll. You can change your vote immediately or any time later, this is meant to be an accumulative ongoing tally. Ignore the percentages, it's the numbers that tell the story.

GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE, so you don't have to 'join' (which is anonymous anyhow) to vote and comment. The 'username' is the name you want to use for the post. You are NOT required to login or register. That's why the trick question is posed, to prove your post is human, not a bot. So complete it, and you can post with near impunity, in here. :lightbulb:

If you can't figure out the answer to the question, post to me in the Admin forum, where all posts go on hidden moderation, and I'll change the question so you can better guess the answer. :thumbup:

Just so you know, my vote was 'Did update and kept', and 'Don't like Windows 10'. So the other votes are other people, anonymous.

Hopefully the spam bots won't overrun this place. :roll: