Vote Your Win10 Objections (changeable)

GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST without joining. You can change your vote too, but please don't skew the results by voting as more than one person, k?
Forum rules
GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST in this forum WITHOUT JOINING. In the post, the 'username' is whatever name you invent; then, prove you're human by answering the trick question. Voting doesn't require any of that. So, post or vote as you see fit.

Spammers, stalkers, anti-semites are banned without notice. If this guest thingy works out, I'll open all forums to guests. Else, you must join, but need not provide a real name/email, birthdate, or social account. There's no verification. I own the forum, and demand privacy.

Win10 Objections

You may select up to 9 options

View results
brainout
Site Admin

Vote Your Win10 Objections (changeable)

Postby brainout » 27 Aug 2015, 04:57

If you don't have any Windows 10 objections, then don't vote. For any you do have, vote here, select as many objections as you have. You can change your vote at any time. Idea is to have a running tally.

Just so you know, my vote was 'All of the above', so the other votes are from other people, anonymous.

Again, GUESTS can vote and post in this forum. phpBB won't let me let you edit your posts unless you 'join', but you can 'join' with fake name and fake email, no verification step, no other info requested. The point is that these forums are controversial for the sake of free speech: so only content not identity, matters.