Vote Your Win10 Likes (changeable)

GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST without joining. You can change your vote too, but please don't skew the results by voting as more than one person, k?
Forum rules
GUESTS CAN VOTE AND POST in this forum WITHOUT JOINING. In the post, the 'username' is whatever name you invent; then, prove you're human by answering the trick question. Voting doesn't require any of that. So, post or vote as you see fit.

Spammers, stalkers, anti-semites are banned without notice. If this guest thingy works out, I'll open all forums to guests. Else, you must join, but need not provide a real name/email, birthdate, or social account. There's no verification. I own the forum, and demand privacy.

Vote your Win10 Likes

You may select up to 10 options

View results
brainout
Site Admin

Vote Your Win10 Likes (changeable)

Postby brainout » 27 Aug 2015, 05:15

What do you like about Windows 10? Select as you choose from the list, here. I've left out the common stuff which really isn't true, like fast-booting. All new Windows OS boot quickly, and any Windows OS can be made to boot quickly once it's old. The list tries to focus on substantive things. Of course, you're free to post comments too, even if a guest!

Just so you know, I picked 'compatibility with old software' as my like. I don't like anything else. So the other votes, are from other people, anonymous.

You can change your vote at any time. Regretably, I don't know how to allow guests to edit their posts; members always can. I coded that option to allow guests to be able to change too, but phpBB doesn't seem to be working on that option; so write up your posts off-forum, first.
Article86

Re: Vote Your Win10 Likes (changeable)

Postby Article86 » 15 Apr 2017, 03:53

It doesn't seem to work when there's nothin that you like about Win 10. Go figure. - Art
brainout
Site Admin

Re: Vote Your Win10 Likes (changeable)

Postby brainout » 15 Apr 2017, 04:30

LOL good to see you again! How have you been?

Yeah, it won't work if you don't vote. I can't vote for anything listed there.