Borked Drivers due to Win10, summary

Guests and Members can post here, but only members can edit their posts. Debate Windows 10 here. For it, against it, you know the arguments. Hint: the more you reason out your posts, the more you pay attention to grammar and syntax and spelling, the more your thoughts will get heard. If you need help with problems, go instead to bleepingcomputer.com . They are really great folk.
Forum rules
Guests and members can post here. Only members can EDIT their posts.

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.
brainout
Site Admin

Borked Drivers due to Win10, summary

31 Oct 2015, 02:06

There are many reports of this on the internet, but one guy's post summarizes the nature of the problem best: click here (and wait, for there will be a huge lag until the program navigates to the post). For specific driver problems, you're stuck with trial and error.

Driver problems have always characterized Windows. Funny thing is, that's what Windows users accuse Linux of.

Anonynomenon

Re: Borked Drivers due to Win10, summary

31 Oct 2015, 02:38

I don't have Windows 10, and the inner workings of computers are a complete mystery to me, but it seems to me that mans' hypocrisy is reflected in the creations of our hands, no?
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

brainout
Site Admin

Re: Borked Drivers due to Win10, summary

31 Oct 2015, 06:52

Oh yeah. Just stay on whatever you're using. At best, Win10 doesn't improve what you have. That quote is here provided because it's the best summary of the driver problem I've encountered.

Anonynomenon wrote:I don't have Windows 10, and the inner workings of computers are a complete mystery to me, but it seems to me that mans' hypocrisy is reflected in the creations of our hands, no?