Ed Bott close to Ejaculation as Windows 10 Creators Update nears release!

Guests and Members can post here, but only members can edit their posts. Debate Windows 10 here. For it, against it, you know the arguments. Hint: the more you reason out your posts, the more you pay attention to grammar and syntax and spelling, the more your thoughts will get heard. If you need help with problems, go instead to bleepingcomputer.com . They are really great folk.
Forum rules
Guests and members can post here. Only members can EDIT their posts.

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

brainout
Site Admin

Re: Ed Bott close to Ejaculation as Windows 10 Creators Update nears release!

22 Mar 2017, 21:52

LOL!

By the way, do you like the Computer forum skin? If you want me to change it, I will. Tell me what you like better.

hupostasis

Re: Ed Bott close to Ejaculation as Windows 10 Creators Update nears release!

24 Mar 2017, 23:04

Looks like Ed Bott is slapping his dink around glorifying the creator's update (which by the way, this article has so little substance it may as well have been written by Donald Trump, Trump Bott):
http://www.zdnet.com/article/as-the-win ... hats-next/

Hmmm, that's a good nickname for Ed Bott, the "microtrump" who says Windows 10 will make PCs great again. Problem is, he doesn't mention any of the newfound issues with MS baking in telemetry, cortana and CEIP.

Ed "Microtrump" Butt wrote:Subsequent waves will roll out slowly to other devices, with Microsoft engineers again watching telemetry for problems that can be fixed with cumulative updates that could come more often than the usual monthly Patch Tuesday release. (Because this is a brand-new code base, these cumulative updates in the first month or two can be very small and install relatively quickly.)

Ed Bott is STILL perpetuating that gimmick. Microsoft has not revealed explicitly what they collect in telemetry, you'd have to be a dead-brain drooling monkey to casually say "watching telemetry for problems". And we KNOW it's not exclusively crash reports. Furthermore, if it was truly just that, then why is Microsoft getting more agressive about people turning it off???
Don't even get me started on the fact that the MS "telemetry engineers" don't seem to fix major issues that ripple across multiple machines--or the fact telemetry engineers refused to fix the bug that GOOGLE had to disclose. D'oh.