FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 19 Jul 2019, 02:38

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Pallywood
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 23:03 
Site Admin

Youtube channel is here, lots of videos to choose from. So long as a post doesn't have more than 3 videos in it, the page should load okay.

Summary of the staging Palestinians do, to fake their claims of Israeli attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys

Most notably, the famous Al Durah incident showing how the vile Arab Palestinians are so hungry to kill Jews, they will kill their own:

Shorter version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4M7HYH6ns

Longer investigative report, last half is a forensic expose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iHlluxjMLQ

Report this post

Post subject: Radical Islam
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 00:45 
Site Admin

Playlist of videos I've collected over the years.

Report this post

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 13:29 
Site Admin

Watch especially, the last ten minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXVstrwA7OM&index=20&list=PLDSt8bIdf710GDlEuH2i3Y9GT3RlTPNyh

Report this post

Post subject: ISIS articles, overview
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2015, 18:09 
Site Admin

The Pallywood character of ISIS is emphasized in this CNN web page with videos, on ISIS.

Then here's another article in The National Interest.

Report this post

Post subject: Pallywood Cartoons!
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 18:23 
Site Admin

Watch this video especially at 4 mins and following to see who made the offensive Muslim Danish cartoons which killed people, and was designed to stir up the Palestinians and all Muslims around the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7SGswYP20&list=PL50244B8BE71447E4&index=10

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Pallywood
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 20:15 

There is a lot of manufactured news these days, which includes "actual footage." Pallywood is just the tip of the iceberg. Lots of information on this subject out there if people are willing both to look for it and separate the wheat from the chaff. There's more disinformation floating around these days than anything Orwell ever conceived of.

"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot

Report this post

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 20:33 

Watch the US media contaminate a terrorist crime scene. None of that evidence should be permissible in a court of law if charges are brought against anyone else relating to the recent terrorist act in San Bernardino. Apparently, the landlord pried off the door for the media to come in. He is now in custody for doing this. The media mentions that they are not affecting the crime scene because all relevant information has already been gathered. Yet it is an ongoing investigation. lol. This is beyond surreal. But at least they got to "humanize" these scum, per their master's instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgU5S36e6g

"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot

Report this post

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 21:50 
Site Admin

Well, I don't know about humanize, the juxtaposition of a crib and the mess you see there, is quite disturbing. Still, I see your point.

Report this post

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 22:19 

Well, this is a hard one to spin. lol But they're trying, dammit. :razz:

Check out the short video at this link. No need to read the article, just move the video up to the 20 second mark. A CNN reporter tried to link the motive to postpartum depression. Cry me a frikken river. lol :lolhard:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cnns-bu ... ist-attack

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 00:24 
Site Admin

Unbelievable. Or would be, if I didn't know how the entire world is making the same excuse to avoid history.

Next, follows an old video called 'What happened in the Middle East', now a classic. As you watch, you'll realize that all this HISTORY ANYONE CAN CHECK is being ignored by the libs, like that reporter so desperately wants to do now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLmc8PMuZmI&index=80&list=PL50244B8BE71447E4

This is as conclusive as it gets that we're ignoring truth in front of our faces. The video, and the very obvious TERRORIST STRUCTURE of the San Berdoo shooting.

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 01:07 

Good, concise video of the true history. Maybe you saw my post yesterday in my "Trump Speech to Jewish Republican Coalition" thread, where I mentioned that the whole idea of "Palestine" was a canard. They do not even want a state, they just want to exterminate the Jews. Its truly despicable. You know, I was just thinking of that saying that says, "Whoever wins the war, writes the history books." Well, in the case of the Muslims in Palestine, its been a case of whoever wants to win the war, writes the history books.

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 01:28 
Site Admin

Absolutely. I just prayed for the highest and best FOR GOD, time or non-time.

In other words, thinking of time as a bisection, where all pro and cons unite at a point, each point and all the intersections 'solve' at the highest and best for GOD. Pleasing HIM.

Non-time is the area right or left of the 'time' bisection, all the woulda-beens or will-be's, in all their causes, conditions, successions, and relations.

Draw a line diagonally on a sheet of paper: time is the line, all the rest 'intersects' at that line, but all the rest is non-time. God is NON-time, but time is obviously something He wills. Okay, where's the payoff for HIM? EACH HIM, Father, Son, Spirit?

For if that happens, if Each 'HE' gets highest-and-best, then all this mishmosh won't be in vain. So now we'll see how He accomplishes that.

When I was younger, I'd pray for specifics like free Russia, kill Bin Laden, etc. Those prayers are too small, now. Time to go nuclear.

guest wrote:
Good, concise video of the true history. Maybe you saw my post yesterday in my "Trump Speech to Jewish Republican Coalition" thread, where I mentioned that the whole idea of "Palestine" was a canard. They do not even want a state, they just want to exterminate the Jews. Its truly despicable. You know, I was just thinking of that saying that says, "Whoever wins the war, writes the history books." Well, in the case of the Muslims in Palestine, its been a case of whoever wants to win the war, writes the history books.

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 01:50 

I have just done the same. We shall wait and see.

Report this post