FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 20 Sep 2019, 20:49

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The West vs Islam: USA
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 15:46 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
They are coming. Doesn't matter whether governors "take a stand" against Washington's desire to see us inundated by Syrian refugees. The war against our national sovereignty keeps marching on, aided by traitors in our midst, traitors in both government and industry. It seems that UPS is flying them in under cover of darkness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btfrM2YpbEE

And they are filtering across the border, coming in through Mexico:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94dm4AicL1Y

It only takes a handful of Muslim radicals to cause societal chaos. Once they are 'activated' and begin their mayhem here in the States, the media will beat the drum relentlessly in demonizing our liberties like never before. Our liberties will be the cause of the violence, not the Muslims. Then they will call for more socialist expansion into our private lives. How many Reichstag fires will it take for America to implode and be reborn into an Islamo-Nazi wonderland? France is the prototype for what these internationalists want to happen to the entire West. All the elements were in place: large populations of radical Muslims, a Socialist President, and a hysterical (bought and paid for) press.

We are at war from all sides. Say your prayers, Christians.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 16:49 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Yeah, I'm for refugees, but not Muslims: their religion is terrorist by contract. I'm not for the KKK or Scientology, for the same reason. Sure, many Muslims and KKK members and Scientology members don't even KNOW what their religion teaches (and KKK is a white supremacist religion), but it's still their religion so no. Just no.

Freedom of religion does not include freedom for TERRORIST religions. Frankly, Islam doesn't qualify under freedom of religion. Its book advocates TERRORISM against all non-Muslims and against Muslims who deconvert, example here. So it should be outlawed, and all Muslims deported or just expelled. Same, for the KKK and Scientology folks, though the latter's lower levels, are less severe.

I have the Koran on software but the software stinks. When I can find a better version I'll do a personal word search compilation like you can do in Bibleworks.

Sorry. I partly agree with the idea of maybe creating safe havens in Syria, but that puts our troops in harm's way, and ends up like being involved in a domestic quarrel. We HAVE to be there anyway, because the cold war is still on, so this kinda does double-duty. Maybe.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 17:25 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
brainout wrote:
Yeah, I'm for refugees, but not Muslims: their religion is terrorist by contract. I'm not for the KKK or Scientology, for the same reason. Sure, many Muslims and KKK members and Scientology members don't even KNOW what their religion teaches (and KKK is a white supremacist religion), but it's still their religion so no. Just no.

Freedom of religion does not include freedom for TERRORIST religions. Frankly, Islam doesn't qualify under freedom of religion. Its book advocates TERRORISM against all non-Muslims, example here. I have the Koran on software but the software stinks. When I can find a better version I'll do a personal word search compilation like you can do in Bibleworks.

Sorry. I partly agree with the idea of maybe creating safe havens in Syria, but that puts our troops in harm's way, and ends up like being involved in a domestic quarrel. We HAVE to be there anyway, because the cold war is still on, so this kinda does double-duty. Maybe.


Why won't Islamic countries take them? Because this is an expansion of Islam. This is war. And it is only war if we are lucky. Without war, its just Islamic expansion: the West rolls over and is overwhelmed. I am not for or against "safe zones" for them. That point is moot, and sounds like a band aid on a mortal head wound. At the end of the day, this is their problem, not ours. It's only our problem if we make it our problem, which our leaders (I use the term loosely) are eager to do, probably for their own socialistic agenda. As previously stated in presidential thread, I am only concerned for securing our borders and sovereignty. Everything else on the table just reminds me of Budda's sermon "Questions That Do Not Edify." Cliff notes version: a king gets shot with a poison arrow and his servants want to get a surgeon for him. But first, the victim starts asking all these questions, where is man who shot me from, what skin tone is he, is he short and fat? The questions go on forever, and the king wants these many questions answered before he will authorize his servants to go get help. He dies.

There is a time to be humanitarian later. There is time to bring about the best policy for the middle east later. Today we need to stem our own bleeding. Drowning men do not save other drowning men.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2015, 18:13 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
guest wrote:
Why won't Islamic countries take them? Because this is an expansion of Islam. This is war. And it is only war if we are lucky. Without war, its just Islamic expansion: the West rolls over and is overwhelmed.
(snip)
As previously stated in presidential thread, I am only concerned for securing our borders and sovereignty. Everything else on the table just reminds me of Budda's sermon "Questions That Do Not Edify." Cliff notes version: a king gets shot with a poison arrow and his servants want to get a surgeon for him. But first, the victim starts asking all these questions, where is man who shot me from, what skin tone is he, is he short and fat? The questions go on forever, and the king wants these many questions answered before he will authorize his servants to go get help. He dies.

There is a time to be humanitarian later. There is time to bring about the best policy for the middle east later. Today we need to stem our own bleeding. Drowning men do not save other drowning men.


Extremely perceptive comment. I had just finished seeing the Islamic Mein Kampf video again, where Yassir Arafat asserts that same thing as first highlighted in your comment, above. It's hard to read in the video, but is at 3:56-58, here. Screen with the Arafat quote looks just like the still below, except that the quote is in black, a few seconds later, keywords 'psychological warfare and population explosion'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxDYB-59ZDo


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2015, 04:27 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
The beginning of that video is very straightforward and concise regarding the ties between Nazi Germany and modern radical Islam. The influence of the Nazis also survived in both Russia and the US, matriculating into the scientific communities who gave Nazi scientists shelter.

In other news, one of the San Bernardino culprits in the mass shooting today is reportedly named Syed Farook.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-be ... ia-n472976

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2015, 19:20 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Wow. He actually said it. Well, he didn't come right out and say it. But he alluded to the elephant in the room. Draw your own conclusions.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... dont-know/

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 02:37 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-vic ... out-islam/

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 20:18 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Everyone needs to read this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/lor ... .rkr0rk0LV

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 20:23 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Seems like that guy just planned to kill all those people; using Thalasinos as an impetus, who knows.

Five Deceptions of Islam is the 72nd video in my Radical Islam playlist, but the listing of the deceptions completes within the first three minutes it's aired, here. The rest of the 28-minute video explains briefly, what those five deceptions mean.

The five deceptions are:

* Islam is Love,
* Islam is Peace,
* Allah is just another name for God,
* We worship Jesus Christ just as you do, and
* Koran is the divine word of Allah.

The US is a target of Islam now, just as it was a target of Communism, ever since Lenin (and that actually continues).


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 20:58 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
I have not seen these videos, but I am familiar and in agreement with your bullet points.

Concerning: * We worship Jesus Christ just as you do---are you familiar with Chrislam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkm0HM_9a8Y

Chrislam is spreading like wildfire, not only in the middle east but in the West. It is the perfect religion to augment Satan's penultimate hurrah in the Tribulation. The Pope seems to like the idea too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQTBsmv1i0

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015, 21:16 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Wow, yeah. I'd heard about but forgotten about Chrislam.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 01:31 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
In previous post I linked an article about US attorney general Loretta Lynch, who says her office is going to go after those engaged in anti-Muslim speech in the US. I have just found an article from 2014 that goes into her antisemitic background at Harvard.

http://gotnews.com/loretta-lynch-belong ... ard-group/

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 02:44 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Wow: so the folks the terrorists killed, are not important. So the hundred+ Koranic verses they obeyed to do that, are not important. Worse, if we talk about how the Koran bids the Muslim to do what they did in Paris or San Bernadino, we are the ones deemed guilty?

Then let's talk a lot. Talk. We just prayed GOD do things. So we don't need to do anything. Talking is enough: stand still and watch the deliverance OF THE LORD...

And see what all the antisemites like her, will do with what HE does.

guest wrote:


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 03:54 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
Quote:
How many Reichstag fires will it take for America to implode and be reborn into an Islamo-Nazi wonderland?


The extremists are just the puppets. Its the puppeteers that I'm more concerned with. I wonder if they might try to suspend elections? Not that they have too, they have the electoral college and electronic ballots to cook books with.

Things are really heating up fast.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 04:33 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
brainout wrote:
Wow: so the folks the terrorists killed, are not important. So the hundred+ Koranic verses they obeyed to do that, are not important. Worse, if we talk about how the Koran bids the Muslim to do what they did in Paris or San Bernadino, we are the ones deemed guilty?

Yes. Because we've been infiltrated. Even the word "radicalized" in the phrase "radicalized Muslims" is nothing more than an apology; it is not an accusation or simply a descriptive term in the mouths of the press and their fellow travelers. Its apologetics.

Then let's talk a lot. Talk. We just prayed GOD do things. So we don't need to do anything. Talking is enough: stand still and watch the deliverance OF THE LORD...

And see what all the antisemites like her, will do with what HE does.

I agree, and am more than happy to be still and watch for the Lord's deliverance, but must add, we are at war right now. As patriots, if presented (by God, I might add) with a hands on situation, we must do our duty. No man worth his salt will look the other way if presented with a situation. If I stumble upon a woman being assaulted or a neighbor being robbed, it is my duty to intervene. If I am sitting in an airplane or a shopping mall and I see some form of terrorism going down, or about to go down, I am in the same position. I was sitting in a restaurant tonight with a friend. While I relaxed and enjoyed my meal, my attitude was that the war is here. I calmly assessed each person in the place and the situations going on around me. I was prepared to act, if necessary. Here's a guy who didn't: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... t-n2088543

Now, if he had of said something, throwing off the brainwashing of white guilt inspired by pinko-commie political correctness, would the attorney general want to prosecute him?



guest wrote:

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 04:44 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Oh yeah, I didn't mean to imply sit on my hands while some act of violence is going on in my periphery. The thing is, to prepare God's Way, not our way. Koran portrays Allah as some weak guy who needs your help or bids you fight as a test of your loyalty.

The real God is not like that. If you are to fight, you trained for YEARS prior, and it's a THINKING fight, not physical. For the front lines are the soul (Ephesians 5-6 and 2Cor10:5 description), not the world.

Now, when physical action is required, due to the prior thinking training, the physical action will be tuned. There is in some situations a need for prior physical training as well. As RFG we don't have much physical to do.

For our job, is first line of defense so that the boys and girls don't have to get in uniform...

Even in Israel's day the Battle is the Lord's. Idea for the conquered people to know GOD not the Israelites, did it. So the hard thinking results in a lifestyle before God, and PRAYER is where that thinking shows up. Deft prayer.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 04:49 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Anonynomenon wrote:
Quote:
How many Reichstag fires will it take for America to implode and be reborn into an Islamo-Nazi wonderland?


The extremists are just the puppets. Its the puppeteers that I'm more concerned with. I wonder if they might try to suspend elections? Not that they have too, they have the electoral college and electronic ballots to cook books with.

Things are really heating up fast.


I agree. Throw a bunch of pitbulls into the play ground, the kids are going to get hurt. The dogs must be dealt with, but they're not the main problem. Its those who unleashed them that should be blamed. But the ultimate blame is upon the heads of US Christians for not faithfully learning Bible doctrine. We must pray about these things and keep grounded in God's word.

I think the reason the president increasingly looks sick on tv is because he's not confident he can suspend elections. The FBI just came out today contradicting the administration by saying that the San Bernardino shooting was due to terrorism. This seems like a small thing on the surface, but it speaks volumes about whats going on behind the scenes. Also, the US public, including state governments and local police departments are not near as brainwashed as they had hoped. Also, nobody planned on Trump. He is acting like a lightning rod to render the press and political correctness passe; indeed, he is helping everyone see that political correctness is unpatriotic and downright dangerous. There is a very interesting and volatile convergence of actions and attitudes that are manifesting all at once in this country. Thankfully, we are not Europe. Though we are just boys compared to our forefathers, we are not yet geldings.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 05:07 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
brainout wrote:
Oh yeah, I didn't mean to imply sit on my hands while some act of violence is going on in my periphery. The thing is, to prepare God's Way, not our way. Koran portrays Allah as some weak guy who needs your help or bids you fight as a test of your loyalty.

The real God is not like that. If you are to fight, you trained for YEARS prior, and it's a THINKING fight, not physical. For the front lines are the soul (Ephesians 5-6 and 2Cor10:5 description), not the world.

Now, when physical action is required, due to the prior thinking training, the physical action will be tuned. There is in some situations a need for prior physical training as well. As RFG we don't have much physical to do.

For our job, is first line of defense so that the boys and girls don't have to get in uniform...

Even in Israel's day the Battle is the Lord's. Idea for the conquered people to know GOD not the Israelites, did it. So the hard thinking results in a lifestyle before God, and PRAYER is where that thinking shows up. Deft prayer.


Agreed. Prayer based on learning doctrine is always first, and primary, and continual. Obviously, we Christians in America have failed in this regard. Things are physical right now, and if trends continue, will get hotter and hotter. Not just in theory and conjecture, but down at the 7/11 while filling up your Big Gulp. Christians need to get ready right now, if they haven't previously, for all contingencies. Doctrine first, everything else a distant second. But that distant second is more likely than ever before.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 05:16 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
@ Guest

Oh yeah, Christians are definitely liable for letting this nation slip. Its interesting to note that right around the time RBT died, this nation really started spiraling.

Yeah, Trump has proven to be a problem for the socialists. He isn't my first choice, but I think he can be effective if the Lord permits it. But we've also got this Syrian conflict to worry about too. It's looking more and more like world war every day. It can remake or break this nation.

And yes, thank God history is in Jesus' hands.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 05:25 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Well my point was, that yeah the first act has begun, and there's no more prep time. Those of us who learned and lived on Bible are on the front line of defense. To buy time for those behind us, who have so much to learn.

They are physically in harm's way. We are not. Remember, the battle goes in reverse; if we fail in our thinking, they will be hit.

So for them, there is no rehearsal left. Nor for us. But what they go through now, tells us the 'state of the union', so we can know like Isaiah was explaining about Samaria, we're in a Isa 28 situation (bilauw bilauw prophecy in 28:10 ff). I'm sure it's metered but haven't parsed it.

So THINKING is what we need to ramp up. So their physical contact will be more successful. For they don't have time to train, left. We're 'it'.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2015, 05:47 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
So it came about when Moses held his hand up, that Israel prevailed, and when he let his hand down, Amalek prevailed. But Moses' hands were heavy. Then they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it; and Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side and one on the other. Thus his hands were steady until the sun set. So Joshua overwhelmed Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.…

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 00:24 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
BREAKING NEWS: American Muslim Man Tries To Hijack Plane And Crash It Down, Screaming, “I Want To Meet Allah”, Two Christian Men Then Tackle Him Down And Beat Him Up

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/06/muslim-ma ... at-him-up/

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 06:15 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
I just saw this:

https://youtu.be/TwTYja7GXcY

According to the initial eye witness report, the St. Bernardino shooters where three white males with automatics. How did it go from that to a husband and wife with semi-autos?

I'm really skeptical as to what actually happened at this point. Why the conflicting reports? Why did the SWAT team respond to the active shooting with open comms for the suspects to listen in? Why was the media allowed to enter the home of the alleged perps, and contaminate all the evidence?

These conflicting stories seem to be a pattern in recent shootings and terror attacks. I think they're trying to stir up our emotion for politically motivated manipulation.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 06:28 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
This second eye witness seems to corroborated the first witness' account.
https://youtu.be/s45OeXNRZng

I don't know about you guys, but I think something funny is going on here. I'm reluctant to trust the media at this point. I'll be praying for the truth to surface if this does happen to be a "burning Reichstag".

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 14:35 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Anonynomenon wrote:
This second eye witness seems to corroborated the first witness' account.
https://youtu.be/s45OeXNRZng

I don't know about you guys, but I think something funny is going on here. I'm reluctant to trust the media at this point. I'll be praying for the truth to surface if this does happen to be a "burning Reichstag".


I do not know all the details about this shooting. I used to keep track of these kinds of things and try to put the puzzle together, until I discovered the term "crises actors" which totally muddied the waters for me to the point that I quit looking as long and as hard at these kinds of incidents. Disinformation is so thick these days, it is difficult to piece things together if you really start concentrating on and analyzing the "known facts." What I tell people is that I don't necessarily believe the MSM and I don't necessarily disbelieve them either. They are just not trustworthy enough for me to take too seriously, and even when they are telling the truth, their commentary is like the twittering of the birds. If you are not familiar with the term crisis actors, look into it. You may never look at the news the same way again. Brainout pointed out the Pallywood aspect of news coverage that has antisemitic bent in another thread. The same kind of thing can and does happen here in the States. It is an attempt by government contracted media to influence the national narrative. Understanding what the narrative is, is more important than knowing the "details" when it comes to deciphering their garbage. For example, there was a mass shooting in New Orleans just a week before San Bernardino. I don't think anyone was killed but there was something like 17 wounded. Yet there was hardly any mention of it in the national press because it didn't fit the narrative. Would the media love to spin the San B shooting as a way to strip Americans of their firearms? Yes, that's the story they want. Who owns most of the firearms in this country? WASPs. However, the New Orleans shooter was not white. That didn't fit their narrative, so there was no obsessive reporting over it. What are the true identities of the San Bernardino shooters? Who knows, I tend to believe they actually were disgruntled Muslims, but it looks to me like the narrative got "out of control" for a moment, which happens quite often. Major media outlets are in the hands of just a few people. A free and independent press really only exists online anymore, and it, like any other human endeavor, is far from perfect.

But, fortunately for us, God is perfect. I talk to Him about the news a lot. lol

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 15:11 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 16:03
Posts: 1831
Or, the guy saw the team taking after the shooters, mistook them for the shooters, and some leftist who wants to play down what happened, tries to make the whites look guilty.

Just like the Muslims were all told the Jews did 9/11. Amazingly, my Muslim friends (then, not now) actually told me they too suspected that!

So now, Pallywood again.

Anonynomenon wrote:
This second eye witness seems to corroborated the first witness' account.
https://youtu.be/s45OeXNRZng

I don't know about you guys, but I think something funny is going on here. I'm reluctant to trust the media at this point. I'll be praying for the truth to surface if this does happen to be a "burning Reichstag".


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 16:52 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
ha ha ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUOtKfOpAAY

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 18:54 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
Yeah, I have a hard time believing in the crisis actor stuff in exception for the Boston marathon bombing. I saw some really odd stuff there that just doesn't make sense. For that very reason, I try not to look too deeply are get into political polarity, but every now and then something really stands out:

9/11: Tower 7

Batman shooting in Colorado: Conflicting eye witness reports about an extra shooter.

That's about all I can remember for now. I do see recurrent motives: Instill paranoia between classes and races, instill a fear of armed citizens, use public rage to justify endless proxy wars.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 19:53 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Anonynomenon wrote:
Yeah, I have a hard time believing in the crisis actor stuff in exception for the Boston marathon bombing. I saw some really odd stuff there that just doesn't make sense. For that very reason, I try not to look too deeply are get into political polarity, but every now and then something really stands out:

9/11: Tower 7

Batman shooting in Colorado: Conflicting eye witness reports about an extra shooter.

That's about all I can remember for now. I do see recurrent motives: Instill paranoia between classes and races, instill a fear of armed citizens, use public rage to justify endless proxy wars.


I'm not going to comment on 9/11 or the Batman shooting. Not because I disagree, but because I don't want to get bogged down by the subject. It really is a never ending rabbit hole, littered with disinfo, antisemitism and all sorts of other unsavory droppings.

I think about 2/3 of the crisis actor stuff is just hysteria and paranoia. But there's about a 1/3 of it that really does seem to happen. And the media has been faking stories for a while now. Hell, its as old as time itself. They're just getting bolder about it and finding new ways to do it. Ironically, they do not seem more accomplished at it, as it is easier to see through it than ever. Or, because of internet, we have become more sophisticated and can spot it more easily. Do you remember the Dateline story from 1992 that faked a story about General Motors? lol. That's a while back but they still got busted for it and GM sued.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/ ... _gm-pickup

But I think you are wise to avoid spending too much time on the subject. Its enough to know that the media has its own agenda, and they will do anything they can do, including the use of fakery, to push that agenda. And there is no amount of information gleaned from the Devil's world that equals even a thimble full of the Word.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 21:02 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
Yes, I agree. And I was hesitant to raise the subject myself, not wanting to get into a huge speculative debate, but it just keeps happening, and each time it seems to get sloppier.

Like I said, this time it was the two eye witnesses contradicting the official story. That's pretty significant. If we are to understand the situation and what will transpire of it, all possibilities should be taken into consideration. Not saying Islams isn't a threat, but these people aren't exactly marching across the ocean on camels with sling shots. Something is up.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 23:49 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Anonynomenon wrote:
Yes, I agree. And I was hesitant to raise the subject myself, not wanting to get into a huge speculative debate, but it just keeps happening, and each time it seems to get sloppier.

Like I said, this time it was the two eye witnesses contradicting the official story. That's pretty significant. If we are to understand the situation and what will transpire of it, all possibilities should be taken into consideration. Not saying Islams isn't a threat, but these people aren't exactly marching across the ocean on camels with sling shots. Something is up.


Well, here's some speculation that's fuel for the fire. The shooters were not labelled as terrorist by the administration or the authorities until they could be labelled as ISIS. You see, the narrative is that Muslims are not prone to terrorism but ISIS is. If it was a staged shooting, or a real shooting done by black ops mercenaries, they declared the perps "ISIS" only once they got their patsies into place. This would explain the discrepancies in the first witness testimonies and fill in the holes that you are finding in the official story. Is this how it went down? At this time, I couldn't possibly say. But nothing would surprise me, because I know we've been infiltrated on the highest levels. There's a report going around right now that there are 72 people working at Homeland Security who are on the "no fly" list. l mean, wtf? lol. It boggles the skull.

In related news, DT has just declared that he wants a moratorium on any new Muslim immigrants into the country, illegal or otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fvAx6bgGlg

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 00:55 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
@ Guest
That doesn't suprise me in the least. ISIS is in Syria. Obama and the Saudi's want Assad out. The only way to get Americans interested in Syria is through ISIS, hence in the media's eye, 'you're only a terrorist if you're with ISIS'. Attacking our right to bare arms is just an appetizer for Obama. Syria is the entree. Obama plans 200 more special to Syria. We know he could care less about ISIS, so what are they really there for? How is he going to work around Russia?

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 01:18 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
We know he could care less about ISIS, so what are they really there for?

My best guess is to start WWIII, but Putin is not taking the bait. This all goes back to what I was saying earlier in the presidential thread: 'Consolidation' is the key word. The powers that be are trying to consolidate their power in the US. There is no better way to accomplish that than for the US to be at war from within and at war from without. Watch what is happening in Turkey closely. Turkey shot down a Russian plane. Turkey is part of NATO. If Russia attacks Turkey, that is grounds for WWIII. You combine that with a terrorist threat domestically, and you have a perfect recipe for suspension of elections and martial law. The bought and sold establishment in this country are literally shitting in their pants over Trump. Remember, Trump was one of them and he knows where all the bodies are buried, so to speak. Hell, we've got big Bush donors saying that if Trump gets the nomination then they will support Hillary! If that doesn't spell it out for everyone, nothing will.

This is my best theory. I always hesitate to spell these things out, because few people can see it. There's a lot of other roads people need to cross before they can see where I'm coming from.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 01:45 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
@ Guest

Yes. WW3 is exactly what I'm thinking too, and like you said, Putin isn't stupid. I don't like Putin, but I respect his tactics.

I think Obama is trying to destroy this country, not simply take it over. Not sure where he plans on running off to once he does, but every step he's taken seems carefully calculated. Not the least bit 'incompetent' in my eyes.

One thing that has my attention (and this is beyond geopolitics) is; Why is ISIS so interested Mosul????

I'll drop a hint at the risk of sounding like a fool:

Quote:
Zeph 2:13 And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
14 And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds: for he shall uncover the cedar work.
15 This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

Isaiah 47:7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 02:38 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Anonynomenon wrote:
@ Guest

Yes. WW3 is exactly what I'm thinking too, and like you said, Putin isn't stupid. I don't like Putin, but I respect his tactics.

Putin seems to be throwing a monkey wrench in the NWO crowd because on some level he is a nationalist. He really does love Russia. Does he love her with the love of a KGB agent? I have no idea. lol. But he does seem to want to retain Russia's autonomy from those seeking a one world government with the West at the helm. I don't think Russia and China will ever be as bosom-buddy as they sometimes portray. There is a lot of distrust in Russian-Sino relations, even on their best day. Otherwise, Putin and China would have already teamed up to wipe us out. But this is all in God's hands. WWIII will not happen until He is ready, no matter what Obama is up to.

I think Obama is trying to destroy this country, not simply take it over. Not sure where he plans on running off to once he does, but every step he's taken seems carefully calculated. Not the least bit 'incompetent' in my eyes.

I've been joking for months that when he leaves office he'll direct the pilot of AF1 to drop him off in Iran. lol. But better yet, in his mind, is not to leave office at all. No, Obama is not trying to destroy the country, he is trying to transform it. What better method of consolidation of power in a national entity is there than socialism? Once the country is socialist and its liberty and private enterprise is demolished, it will be much easier to implement the North American Union that the Bush/Clinton team are so fond of, which is just the next stage of consolidation. To form a world empire or global government, consolidation is the key. I can't say the word enough because it is the core principle behind all the paid lackeys and puppets that have held high office for so long. Look very closely at Ted Cruz's wife, Heidi. She has worked for/towards the North American Union through CFR, so Cruz, being a Bushie, is most likely no different. Bush recently came out and said he disliked Cruz, but that was just smoke. Cruz is a dark horse for these people too. Here's two short videos if you are interested in this. Plans for NAU spans all administrations of the last 30 years.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzJro8F44E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgGEv-cdoms

One thing that has my attention (and this is beyond geopolitics) is; Why is ISIS so interested Mosul????

I'll drop a hint at the risk of sounding like a fool:

Quote:
Zeph 2:13 And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
14 And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds: for he shall uncover the cedar work.
15 This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

Isaiah 47:7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

I honestly have no idea how that may be related to ISIS, as the Church Age could continue for another 2000 years if the Father wills it. Too many unknowns for me to speculate. One thing is for sure, everything is set in place for the end of the Age. But that's been the case before, too.


_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Last edited by guest on 08 Dec 2015, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 03:17 
User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2015, 22:51
Posts: 880
@ Guest

Well, I'm not necessarily alluding to the end being near, but look at the global situation:

1) Client Nation teetering on the edge of the Fifth Cycle.

2) The threat of a Caliphate to consolidate the Levant and Chaldea.

3) The HQ of that Caliphate setting itself up in Nineveh territory.

Thieme always noted how Satan is constantly trying to stay prepare for the Tribulation, well the activity in Mosul just seems to stand out.

Of course, it all depends on how believers execute the plan of God and how matured the overall body of Christ is.

The activity down here seems to reflect Satan's desperation in the Angelic Conflict...and I do see a frantic sense of desperation in the action of these globalists.

_________________
HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 04:06 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
Anonynomenon wrote:
@ Guest

Well, I'm not necessarily alluding to the end being near, but look at the global situation:

1) Client Nation teetering on the edge of the Fifth Cycle.

2) The threat of a Caliphate to consolidate the Levant and Chaldea.

3) The HQ of that Caliphate setting itself up in Nineveh territory.

Thieme always noted how Satan is constantly trying to stay prepare for the Tribulation, well the activity in Mosul just seems to stand out.

Of course, it all depends on how believers execute the plan of God and how matured the overall body of Christ is.

The activity down here seems to reflect Satan's desperation in the Angelic Conflict...and I do see a frantic sense of desperation in the action of these globalists.


You may be right about this. Its not crazy speculation to me. I mean, the stage is pretty well set for the Trib, and maybe this is just another detail falling into place. As for the globalists, their desperation is very real because all their pet balls of twine are about to come unraveled at once. War is the only way for them (they think) to secure all that they have worked for. Things are really not going according to plan for them. But then, until the Great Tribulation, it never will. The sovereignty of nation states, no matter how watered down, will continue until God calls us home.

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2015, 04:39 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2015, 23:39
Posts: 144
How much you wanna bet these guys are still Muslims. More than that, I bet they are on somebody's payroll. Probably George Soros, the same billionaire troublemaker that funds BLMatter. If this kind of thing starts popping up everywhere, then for sure it is being bankrolled. Then the media will bandy about the term "radicalized Christians." See? Violence is not a Muslim problem---its a radicalization problem. Can happen to anybody. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C31Iyezgro0

_________________
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'---Jesus Christ


"You seem to think because you have chicken to go you're in luck."---G. Lightfoot


Report this post
Top
   
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2015, 05:30 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 13:11
Posts: 383
One note about Chrislam: works-based christianity (i.e. 90% of christianity) and islam actually could mix very well together. The only time "Christianity" opposes Islam is when it utilizes Bible Doctrine and not hearsay, which... you take voice of the martyrs or any washed up Christian group and they all believe in works salvation-- and use stupid buzzwords like "repentance" which need to be ERASED from Christianity.

So Christianity that has already been demonically reversed goes hand-in-hand with Islam. Take unitarians for instance, both unitarians and muslims agree "God *is* One", so there's your Chrislam right there!


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited