FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 21 Sep 2019, 05:02

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2016, 05:43 
Site Admin

Interesting article, here. My video on Who speaks for Islam, here.

I'm pretty sure WWIII started when ISIS took Mosul at the end of last July, which was the centenary of WWI, and very analogous to the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, in that the even though heinous, didn't seem like it ought to start a world war.

This is the phony war stage, where the allies join and divide, and here I think it will fall along whether alliance is with Saudi, or Iran. Eventually when enough sides choose, we'll have a world war, but how much of it will be our troops fighting, I don't know. Precursor to Armageddon, I don't know.

The side the US picks will determine the fallout of the rest. Right now we are uncommitted, and seem to stand off, which I hope we continue to do.

We should terminate the agreement with Iran, though, and make a public statement that we back Israel in whatever she wants. That sends a shot to the Iranians who know well that Bibi wants to bomb their nuclear facilities. Moscow would stand off because they don't really want Iran to have nuclear munitions, same for China: both countries have large Muslim minorities so they are only nice to Iran to keep those minorities quiet.

So now we see a formation: Russia and China SEEMING (lukewarm though) to back Iran, and US backing Saudi also being lukewarm, standing off (clear idea that we back ISRAEL so Saudi, you better be nice to her). Saudi is already making nice with Israel, as is Turkey, though the official policy of both is to kill her. That, because the ISIS group and the Yemeni problems can be shifted back to their control rather than Iran's, so first let's get rid of the devil we know. (Both Turkey and Saudi support ISIS too, but factions within it; Iran supports other factions.)

So now you can see where Europe, Canada, Britain, Africa, and Latin America will go. Europe will try to stand off, Britain will side with US, so likely will Latin America; Africa and Asia will be a patchwork (China has a lot of influence there, both continents).

Thus it can develop into WWIII officially, but not overnight. :bashtroll: :blahblah: :blaster: :brucelee: :boxing: :eekout:

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 00:26 

We've seen things heat up between Iran and Saudi Arabia (in Yemen, the execution of the Shia Imam, burning of Saudi embassy, etc); but now the stock market is going crazy over the fear of competition from Iranian oil. It seems that the financial part of the war is about to explode. If Iran can undercut the Saudis in oil, then Iran can take the lead against Saudi Arabia. USA will be expected to defend Saudi Arabia (and likely will), prompting Russia to step in. Looks like BRICS vs Petrodollar/NATO.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 04:18 
Site Admin

Maybe. My guess is China will buy up most of the oil right now, being as it just made nice with Saudi...

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2016, 02:41 

Here's an interesting propaganda piece from RT. It's slanted news, but very telling of BRICS' possible goals.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/329581-iran-china-oil-saudi/

Quote:
Xi Jinping’s Middle East trip cannot possibly work as a messianic cure. The strategic relationship that matters is Beijing-Tehran – from the energy sphere to Eurasia integration via One Belt, One Road. But Beijing also needs Saudi oil.

Warrior prince Mohammed bin Sultan – who’s actually running the show in Riyadh - is thinking of selling Aramco. Why not offer it to Beijing? But be prepared to be paid in yuan. And all the oil goes to China. Talk about a New Silk Road offer one can’t refuse.

The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2016, 03:10 
Site Admin

Well, they won't actually do that. For who is unaware of the 200 million standing army in China. But they will make nice.

We'd be better off if the Saudis did sell it, cuz China doesn't like Islam at all. So would want a pretext for war, knowing the West would likely stand off since we have Latin America and ourselves (plus Russia has oil). Well, maybe I need to rethink that.

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2016, 03:33 

@Brainout

I seriously doubt Saudi Arabia would sell Aramco to China. By doing that, the Saudis would be shooting themselves in the foot. But the article outlines China's new prospective relationship with Iran. It seems like the underlying message is that BRICS is rising to power. Putin's EEU is trying to consolidate its own petro-currency, and now China is getting closer to Iran as the sanctions are lifted. I wonder what Brazil, India, and South Africa are up to these days?

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2016, 01:00 
Site Admin

Good questions. I wish I had answers, but we know God does, so growing spiritually is THE weapon and looks like now, our only hope.

Report this post