FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 06 Aug 2021, 03:22

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: I'm now on twitter
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2016, 21:05 
Site Admin

Handle is @brainouty . I went on twitter so I could comment against Donald Trump, who now reveals himself to be an enemy of veterans and doggone near everyone else.

Are you on twitter? Do you want to list your handle here? Your choice! I have to do it, so folks have a public way to reach me, but you don't have to!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: I'm now on twitter
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2016, 03:52 

Yeah the way he commented about John McCain showed his true colours. He has no right to make fun of the people who were in war while he was living off of his daddy's money-- which he uses as an alibi for qualifications. He LACKS the maturity to handle having all of that wealth, so he loses his brains.

He couldn't even get his marriages sorted out so went through woman after woman until finally marrying someone half his age (anyone who has sense will say there's a critical problem there). The worst part is that his marriages have always been primarily based around money. So money is always the issue in his life, and it's the only defense mechanism he has. Once you replace crucial problem solving with money and can't think in ANY OTHER WAY, you'll be stranded when money can't help you. So a president needs to be able to problem solve WITHOUT relying on money.

Also I can't stand how he dresses his hair.
Go to a barber and chop at least 70% of that off, Mr. Trump!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: I'm now on twitter
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2016, 08:50 
Site Admin

LOLOL

Report this post