FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 23 Aug 2019, 22:57

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Hi everyone.
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2015, 23:24 

It took me a while to get past the security questions, but I made it. I actually reached the max number of tries, and had to leave then come back, lolz.

Post subject: Re: Hi everyone.
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2015, 23:36 
Site Admin

:partytime: . Welcome, capricious!

LOL were the questions that difficult? I'll increase the max number of tries. Sorry! Which one threw you?

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2015, 23:59 

I had trouble with them all. The best way I can put it is, once I got the hang of it, I knew what the answer was, but didn't know the exact word to put, or if it should be capitalized, pluralized, etc, so it took several guesses. The one about fruit was particularily hard, because I didn't know if it wanted a numeral or number.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2015, 06:31 
Site Admin

Okay, well that's helpful to know. I'll try to create more questions which aren't so hard. The point is to make it hard for a computer to learn by searching Wiki.

On the veggie/fruit thingy, I stuck in 'word' for Four, and coded it Four four FOUR so those options should have all worked. Have to truncate the hint answer so a computer won't know what it means.

But you're not the first person to tell me the questions are hard, so I'll try to think up new ones. They appear at random.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2015, 06:49 

Yeah... I almost lost confidence in myself after studying some hard doctrine, and then not being able to decipher those questions. That-- or I was expecting a response from the Holy Spirit regarding "apples and penguins" and "zucchinis".

Here are some breaded zucchinis:

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2015, 02:58 
Site Admin

Could really go for those zucchini right now. :P