An archive of brainout's vimeo video descriptions and playlists (to go along with the dumped videos in the event vimeo pulls them down with all of the playlists and text).
Video Sorting: click on 'Browse This Channel', then 'Videos'. Or, play all with one click: channel . They will play per the default channel order, here shown.
Videos demonstrate why ONLY belief in Christ to be saved, is the ONLY way to be saved. If you add some other verb, you're not saved. WOB Part 10 focuses on the mistranslation in Romans 10:10, which gives rise to the false doctrine that you must 'confess' Christ to be saved. Sigh: there are so many ignorant Christians, it's obvious that the ONLY way any could be saved IS by Faith Alone in Christ Alone.
However, this Bible ignorance provides a chance to show how deftly 'eis chaining' makes Bible self-interpreting. So the Part 10 on 'eis chaining' will prove useful for that reason, too. Part 10 is also segregated in Youtube, as http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL71461DD619466B1F .
See also brainout.net/GodSystem.htm , which is the associated webpage for this video on God's "henotes" Spiritual Blessing System. Much longer discourse is brainout.net/LordvSatan3.htm which covers Our Royal Priesthood in excruciating detail.
If you miss one of these pillars, your life is straw, worthless. Any replacement pillars are useless, as those at Stonehenge. You know that was a place of astrology worship and human sacrifice, right? Christians do much the same thing, really. Fancied magical works, on which they waste theirs and others' lives. And the difference versus Stonehenge, is what?
The TRUE 5 Pillars of Christianity were also the 5 pillars of Judaism, and the 5 pillars of spirituality since Adam. Don't do them, and you hallucinate a 'spiritual' life on your own power.
Hallucination abounds. People thus mistake spirituality for "earthly things", deem spirituality as mere morality or emotion (i.e., fancying you are filled with the Spirit when you feel something). Or, even how well they know Bible, etc. Since the Holy Spirit is NOT empowering them, they don't know the difference.
Spirituality is God making HIS OWN THOUGHTS become the matrix of your soul. For, you are to live with Him forever. Hence Christ BECAME the Truth as He ate [believed and lived on] the Truth. His Soul was transformed from human viewpoint, to Divine Viewpoint, the goal of Isaiah 55:8-9. It is not seen, felt, or even physical. It's solely internal, and solely the produce of the Holy Spirit.
So, at the Bema, anything manmade is our trying to be 'Christian' on human power; it will all be burned up, 1 Cor3's "wood hay stubble" and 2 Peter3's "the world and its works".
Look: the unbeliever can get the rosy glow, roll in the aisles, speak gibberish, do good deeds. That's what they did at Stonehenge. Satan tempted Christ to do good deeds, in Matt4.
LOL then what's the real spiritual life?
1. Believe Christ paid for your sins. That enters you into God's Spiritual Blessing System.. FOREVER. You cannot lose salvation. So this first Pillar is permanent the very nanosecond you first believed Christ died for your sins. You don't need to be re-evangelised, even if you stop believing in Christ later on. Salvation depends on the efficacy of CHRIST, not on you.
2. Use 1John1:9 every time you sin. Fail to do this, and you're only filled with your own power, which of course you'll overvalue. You will misread Scripture. If you get an interpretation right, it's still from your power, not the Spirit's, so your interp will be limited, and will not count.
3. Learn and live on Bible daily. It's your spiritual food. Substitute 'food' like ritual and emotion, will leave you starving. Don't substitute for learning and living on Bible.
4. Learn Bible under a MALE pastor God appoints for you. You must find out from HIM who that is. It's a spiritual gift you get at salvation, and if you refuse it, you will be soundly spanked.
5. Talk to God ALL the time (aka 'prayer'). Jesus' Humanity was always online with God the Father. So should you be. Five subelements of effective prayer, are in the video, too. Fail to do them, and you're praying to yourself. Prayer is Royal Legal Protocol. So it's not chanted stuff, but YOUR THINKING before God.
All the foregoing is TESTABLE in your own life. JUST DO THESE THINGS for 30 days; see for yourself, the effects.
File Name: 5 Pillars of Christianity.wmv, 3/4/08.
Associated webpages: all the blue 'boxes' in brainout.net/index.html
Gist: "BELIEVE" Christ paid for all your sins, and you are saved. No other verb is used by God to save you. This video contrasts the BELIEVE verses in Bible with all the false gospel verbs out there, like 'repent', 'pray the sinner's prayer', 'invite', 'accept', 'be baptised'; and my favorite fake gospel lie, 'call on the Lord' -- MISREADING Acts 2:21 & Romans 10:13 even in translation, can NO ONE read the CONTEXT? Sheesh, how Christians lie against God's Word. So, you're NOT saved if you listen to them. Listen to the Bible, instead!
All other verbs are works & do NOT save you. You'd think we'd at least listen to what Our Lord said, in John 3! But instead we mangle the Gospel, saving no one.
So are YOU really saved? Yes, if you merely BELIEVE Christ paid for all your sins -- don't add any other verb to it. My pastor harangued on "believe ONLY" for 53 years, and I was wrong to be annoyed with him! Ask yourself why is it even famous pastors & evangelists get the Gospel so very wrong. So who are they saving? NO ONE!
This is my litmus test for a Christian or a pastor. If he adds ANY OTHER verb besides BELIEVE to the Gospel -- and most do -- I disregard everything he says. He cannot be filled with the Spirit & add verbs. Bible is too plain -- ONLY BELIEVE. Gen15:6=John 3:16. So I silently walk away from these people. God is not in them.
So persons alleging you must repent of your sins, say with your mouth you believe, make Christ Lord -- and mind you, these people are generally attractive folks -- they are false spirits, sorry. They might not even be saved!
Don't you be like them? BELIEVE Christ paid for your sins and you're FOREVER saved just like Abram was, Gen15:6+John 3:16!